Law Judge strikes down Georgia abortion ban; allows abortions after six weeks into pregnancy

6 weeks is a bit low but the "it's her body" thing is absurd. It's another body growing inside of her body, how do people not get this?
It’s not just living inside of her, it’s a little vampire sucking her blood

Or, I can see through the bullshit that's always published. "Your Honor, she's only missed 2 periods, how was she supposed to know that she was pregnant?"

The usual favorite is what about rape and incest, which is really less than .1% of all abortions.

Work with me here. If a women has irregular periods how the fuck are they going to know whether they missed two of them in 6 weeks?

Not really thread worthy as this judges ruling will be struck down within a month or two lol

all state bans are fully in line with Dobbs. A real judge and not an activist will affirm that in due time.

This case has nothing to do with Dobbs. I'm not sure why that is relevant. His ruling is based on the GA Constitution and SCOTUS and the Feds can fuck right trying to dictate what our state constitution does and doesn't allow. They left the decision to the States and got what the wanted in to some and not in others.

This ruling may indeed be overturned but it will be GA judges making decisions based on GA law just like Republicans want.

Are you trying to tell me that when women miss their period, which happens every month from the time they are 13 or so, they don't know something is off? Especially promiscuous women who have unprotected sex?

Are you trying to tell me that a given that a menstral period of up 45 days is considered normal a women should know that she might be pregnant 3 days before her period is due?

All I am saying is that the women that brag about how many abortions they have had would be served justice if they couldn’t reproduce when they want to. Abortion is not birth control for irresponsible behavior. Killing a baby when it is beyond a clump of cells should not be cause to brag or celebrate. I have seen a number of women holding signs saying how many snortions they have had and I find that disgusting, especially considering that some are probably doing it on the public dime.

Real life. How many women have you met that have bragged about having multiple abortions?

Real life. How many women have you met that have bragged about having multiple abortions?

Real life, quite a few. Remember, I was a cop so I used to hear ghetto bitches arguing with they mans about “I aborted yo kid, bitch and you can’t do shit about it.”

I simply smiled and told her she was a classy gurl

It hard to grasp because it is stupid.

It is laughable seeing you own your mansplaining and think you are correct.

Women tracking their periods from the end of one to the beginning of the next IS THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY for them to identify a pregnancy risk. it is time honoured and a good way to do it.

You saying there's a more technical way to do it, because technically the period is not the exact date of fertility, when the woman would not be able to KNOW or TRACK what you are indicating normally is just the height of stupid mansplanning.

Anyway now Manspain how a women would go about tracking it the way you say instead women should track it?

Ask your mom why there are 28 pills in her birth control compact and why 7 are a different color.

Ask your mom why there are 28 pills in her birth control compact and why 7 are a different color.
Dude, just admit you don’t understand female biology. A women can force her period to be regular using pharmaceuticals like birth control but that is not necessarily the woman’s natural cycle.

Back