Judge refuses to dismiss rape charges against teacher

Really? I have personal experience of one male student who killed themselves when their female teacher ended their relationship and I know of another where a male student killed his teacher when their teacher ended their sexual liaison. Teenage boys are not emotionally very stable.

Fucks knows how this drama will effect the student involved and who knows what impact it might have on teacher-student trust among other students close to the situation. Additionally, this sort of incident undermines other female teachers ability to perform their job.

Bullshit. So, you just happen to personally know two teenage boys who had sexual affairs with their teachers, with each one ending with someone dead? Sure thing.

I've been told by many women I've worked with that when female phd students obtain positions in the department, the other female members of the faculty wonder who they fucked to get that position.

Because they know they had to fuck someone to get their position...??

While I think what she did was wrong even if the boy was the one initiating and pushing the encounter, I don't understand the count of sodomy. Unless it was more than just sex and some toys were involved.

Talk about penis envy. Wow.

Am I wrong?

I mean if she was stuffing a broomstick up some teens ass or doing some cult S&M stuff it would probably change our perception of the way aggressive acts usually go.

Maybe society does underplay a woman going with a teen guy since the guy is usually the aggressor and one on top, and since most teen guys are wanting to blast some poon, most teen girls traditionally are about thinking of romance when a parent has to watch out for some dumpy 40 year old guy trying to impress her.

While I think what she did was wrong even if the boy was the one initiating and pushing the encounter, I don't understand the count of sodomy. Unless it was more than just sex and some toys were involved.

It could be that oral sex. Either she preformed oral sex or she received oral sex

lol @ the people in this thread not smart enough to look up the word sodomy

I find it interesting that none of the more popular feminist sites and blogs never mention these stories.

I checked out Jezebel and Feministing and this story wasn't mentioned. Of course, the Quebec girl who was "shamed" and "oppressed" because she couldn't wear short shorts was the big story.

Am I wrong?

I mean if she was stuffing a broomstick up some teens ass or doing some cult S&M stuff it would probably change our perception of the way aggressive acts usually go.

Maybe society does underplay a woman going with a teen guy since the guy is usually the aggressor and one on top, and since most teen guys are wanting to blast some poon, most teen girls traditionally are about thinking of romance when a parent has to watch out for some dumpy 40 year old guy trying to impress her.

You want to try this post again? Maybe make a coherent point in the do over post. Thanks.

A woman cannot rape a 16 year old boy. Especially a woman that looks like that.

lol @ the people in this thread not smart enough to look up the word sodomy

in their defense, a lot of us are at work and don't want that to show up on our monitored and archived search history

Bullshit. So, you just happen to personally know two teenage boys who had sexual affairs with their teachers, with each one ending with someone dead? Sure thing.

The teaching fraternity is relatively small and very politicised. I have personal experience with one case, i have a friend who was involved in a second (on the periphery) and i know of others. The students involved were in tertiary education so probably somewhere in the late teens to early twenties age range. I also have personal involvement with a case in which an associate professor killed his student when she called off the relationship. These extreme (in terms of consequence) examples aside; staff/student relationships almost always end with somebody paying a price, usually the student.

What you need to understand is these types of student/teacher affairs are endemic at the tertiary level with some universities notorious for this - what i consider predatory - activity.

Really? I have personal experience of one male student who killed themselves when their female teacher ended their relationship and I know of another where a male student killed his teacher when their teacher ended their sexual liaison. Teenage boys are not emotionally very stable.

Fucks knows how this drama will effect the student involved and who knows what impact it might have on teacher-student trust among other students close to the situation. Additionally, this sort of incident undermines other female teachers ability to perform their job.

Holy shit, did you go to Degrassi or something?

Back