Judge refuses to dismiss rape charges against teacher

Exactly. You can't put her in the same bucket as, say, a child molesting priest because in her case her "victim" was a 16 yr old boy who happily went back for 2nds...and 3rds...and 4ths. Thought this was pretty obvious but some people either don't get it or pretend not to in order to be some bizarre form of politically correct.

What you are saying would be admitting there are differences between the genders, and we just can't have that.

What you are saying would be admitting there are differences between the genders, and we just can't have that.

Are you really suggesting there should be a different age of consent for boys and girls?

Are you really suggesting there should be a different age of consent for boys and girls?

No, but due to biological differences, one is more likely to be aggressive and assertive than the other.

No, but due to biological differences, one is more likely to be aggressive and assertive than the other.

And one is mentally mature faster then the other.

Isn't 16 of legal age anyways? I guess in Murica, you can only bang when you're 18....which is both ridiculous and hilarious.

Either way, 16 year old me would have definitely fucked both of those teachers on the first page, and definitely went back for 2nds. Let's stop being ridiculous here.

Is this some pitiful anti-feminist attack thread? The judge dismissed it and she is likely going to jail. This isn't even a good attempt.

I think this is more of a thread about how many of us were deprived of sexual opportunities with teachers when we were students.

I don't remember ever having a hot female teacher when I was in school. When I was in HS there was a hot female guidance counselor who was pregnant and we all claimed to be the father.

What is with all of these hot, young teachers sleeping with male students. This has to be a more recent phenomenon. Where were these women when I was 16?

Isn't 16 of legal age anyways? I guess in Murica, you can only bang when you're 18....which is both ridiculous and hilarious.

Either way, 16 year old me would have definitely fucked both of those teachers on the first page, and definitely went back for 2nds. Let's stop being ridiculous here.

And plenty of 16 year old girls would want a young male teacher just out of collage.

So the problem is two fold here, first the age of consent is 18, two a teacher is in a position of authority and that means they know they need to control themselves.

Can any of the crazy feminists around here explain to me what the 3rd wave perspective on this is?

And plenty of 16 year old girls would want a young male teacher just out of collage.

So the problem is two fold here, first the age of consent is 18, two a teacher is in a position of authority and that means they know they need to control themselves.

Seriously, this. We have to draw the line somewhere and I don't think its an overreach to say teachers shouldn't fuck their students.

It's not 18 everywhere. And these males need to learn to stfu.

I think this is more of a thread about how many of us were deprived of sexual opportunities with teachers when we were students.

I don't remember ever having a hot female teacher when I was in school. When I was in HS there was a hot female guidance counselor who was pregnant and we all claimed to be the father.

What is with all of these hot, young teachers sleeping with male students. This has to be a more recent phenomenon. Where were these women when I was 16?

They were having sex with all the good looking students. Sorry Atheist.

It's not 18 everywhere. And these males need to learn to stfu.

Yes you are correct I had assumed all the states had gone to 18 but this is not the case as I see but the second point still stands in all states as far as I know.

Each U.S. state (and the District of Columbia) has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17, or 18. The most common age is 16.[46]

age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming

age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin[47]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#United_States

america and its backward laws...... where is the crime here?

Back