Judge refuses to dismiss rape charges against teacher

shera

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/rape-sodomy-charges-teacher-stand-article-1.1816500

Her attorney, Edward Brass, argued that the 16-year-old boy was the aggressor in the relationship, according to local media.

"She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance," Brass wrote in a motion to dismiss the three counts of felony rape and one count of felony forcible sodomy. "The state failed to establish probable cause to believe that the intercourse that occurred was without consent."

Imagine a male teacher using that defense.

article-teacher-0604.jpg

teacher5n-7-web.jpg

Last edited:
Is this some pitiful anti-feminist attack thread? The judge dismissed it and she is likely going to jail. This isn't even a good attempt.

Forcible sodomy? Does that mean she put something in the kids ass?

Is this some pitiful anti-feminist attack thread? The judge dismissed it and she is likely going to jail. This isn't even a good attempt.

My first thought as well.

I was gonna say lucky boy, but.....she put something in his ass??

Soooo... thread over?

As to this woman's absurd defense. She had sex with the boy multiple times over several months. As the adult in the situation, she could have broken this off any time she wanted by not showing up for the rendezvous.

Stupid stupid people.

Dang, what is happening in our society? Men, keep your wives happy at home!

Ok removed reference to feminists. Didn't know it was such a sensitive topic here. If anything, I was baiting for the South Park "Niiiiiiccce" meme.

Dang, what is happening in our society? Men, keep your wives happy at home!

Yeah, totally, marital infidelity is a NEW thing, it's currently "happening" in "our society" unlike in the good old days...

Your old-timey gimmick is better when it's subtle.

Disgraceful. These cases are threatening every schoolboy's right to bang a hot teacher.

Ok removed reference to feminists. Didn't know it was such a sensitive topic here. If anything, I was baiting for the South Park "Niiiiiiccce" meme.

Sureeeeeeeeeee buddy.

Lol. A kid gets raped and feminists STILL find a way to make it all about them and how OPPRESSED they are.

Yeah, totally, marital infidelity is a NEW thing, it's currently "happening" in "our society" unlike in the good old days...

Your old-timey gimmick is better when it's subtle.
My statement is actually good advice. Not sure why you have a problem with it.

No, clearly this is the fault of feminism. And Liberal social policies. And whatever other thing is trendy to criticize.

This kids an asshole, I don't think its as damaging to a male teenager having sex with an adult women as a female teenager having sex with an adult male.

Source, I have a penis.

Back