Juan Archuleta vs Patchy Mix Bellator September 12th Vacant title

7GNb.gif

Really, really good fight.

The main and co-main events are FIRE!! This is the type of events Bellator needs to put, Im glad to see they are stepping up their game. Lets just hope that nobody gets injured or catch covid.

Surprised they're still giving Huerta fights at this point, he's absolutely shot to pieces imo.
I think because of his fighting style, Derek Campos should run through him but it will make for a fun fight.

Good fight. Big fight for Mix.

Theres a situation where going to Bellator instead of waiting on a UFC call paid off. He got a real quick path to a title shot and if he wins he's champ and making some money.

Good stuff. I’ve been impressed by Mix.

Campos-Huerta has good potential stylistically.

I’m also very intrigued by Fitch vs Gracie.

Good fight. Big fight for Mix.

Theres a situation where going to Bellator instead of waiting on a UFC call paid off. He got a real quick path to a title shot and if he wins he's champ and making some money.
Ali abdel aziz was blackballed by Bellator before. But recently he has a lot of his guys in Bellator also. Looks like a package deal. In this card he has Mix and Neiman. Main and co main

Ali abdel aziz was blackballed by Bellator before. But recently he has a lot of his guys in Bellator also. Looks like a package deal. In this card he has Mix and Neiman. Main and co main
Whatever the reason, this card is turning out to be stacked, even we have Ali to thank for.

Whatever the reason, this card is turning out to be stacked, even we have Ali to thank for.
Not thanking Ali, just telling the other poster why the fast track of mix to the title. And I agree this card looks great on paper

Why is Juan fighting for the title, What happen to that tournament 145?

decent card

this is what they should have put out on their return

Fitch? Lol. Wake me up after that...carmouche.....do I really have to say something?

Pass on this one!

MAIN CARD (Paramount, DAZN, 10 p.m. ET)

• Juan Archuleta vs. Patchy Mix – for vacant bantamweight title
  • Jon Fitch vs. Neiman Gracie
  • DeAnna Bennett vs. Liz Carmouche
  • Derek Campos vs. Roger Huerta
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie)

• Daniel Madrid vs. Austin Vanderford
  • Ty Gwerder vs. George Tokkos
  • Davion Franklin vs. Ras Hylton

MAIN CARD (Paramount, DAZN, 10 p.m. ET)

• Juan Archuleta vs. Patchy Mix – for vacant bantamweight title
  • Jon Fitch vs. Neiman Gracie
  • DeAnna Bennett vs. Liz Carmouche
  • Derek Campos vs. Roger Huerta
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie)

• Daniel Madrid vs. Austin Vanderford
  • Ty Gwerder vs. George Tokkos
  • Davion Franklin vs. Ras Hylton
Glad to see Bellator ia giving a second chance to that carny that beat Schaffroth, he earned it.

Back