Juan Archuleta vs Patchy Mix Bellator September 12th Vacant title

Damn, Archuleta looks ripped. I still think Mix will take the belt home.

Probably do

Juan/pettis
Mix/Stots
Gallagher/Higo

Mix/Gallagher would be good and I think Mix smokes him but if Mix won he's not getting a title shot so doubt they'd make that fight. But they need to give Gallagher one of them to fight next.

Mix's talent is real but he has a lot of work to do. Saw a lot of things I liked and a lot of things that aren't there yet.

Archuleta is legit. He's mentally and physically tough and has a strong skill set. Won't be easy to beat, I look forward to his fight with Pettis. That should be a cracker.

Those body shots...especially in the 5th you could see how they were affecting Patchy.

Very nice win for Juan.

Which rounds did you give Juan? I thought it was 2-2 going into the 5th.

Had Juan winning 2-5 but 2 was close. I see alot of people going either way with that round in the scores, lots of 49-46 and 48-47 for Juan, either way he won the fight.

I'd need to rewatch but round 4 seemed pretty close. Despite the commentators insisting that Archuleta was dominating, Mix was landing a lot of clean shots.

Had Juan winning 2-5 but 2 was close. I see alot of people going either way with that round in the scores, lots of 49-46 and 48-47 for Juan, either way he won the fight.
I'm surprised so many people see the fight so clear for Archuleta, how do you figure he won round 2? I thought round 4 was close and could have gone either way, meaning that Mix could have gone 3-1 going into the fifth. I guess I'm being a little biased but I saw the fight much closer than most of you are.

Probably do

Juan/pettis
Mix/Stots
Gallagher/Higo

Mix/Gallagher would be good and I think Mix smokes him but if Mix won he's not getting a title shot so doubt they'd make that fight. But they need to give Gallagher one of them to fight next.

Lol Gallagher hasnt fought anyone decent, giving him Mix would be cruel.

Lol Gallagher hasnt fought anyone decent, giving him Mix would be cruel.

Got to give Gallagher someone good eventually, I think Higo is probably the fight. If he can beat Higo they'd justify a title shot for him.

Got to give Gallagher someone good eventually, I think Higo is probably the fight. If he can beat Higo they'd justify a title shot for him.
Have him fight one or two more Euro series guys, then Higo. He has potential and that fight could sell a lot given the rivalry between the Pitbulls and SBG but they need to build him a but more before.

Archuleta vs Horiguchi is the fight to make. Have Pettis wait.

Back