• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joyce vs Dubois rescheduled for November 28

This is not grinder you Muppet... not into that you perv....If you ever have the balls to face Kov. I promise you I will put my foot through the back of your head after he mud stomps you.
Maybe but why are you ducking me ? You pussy . Lol

You better watch your mouth boy and back it up ...I already exposed you ...3 to 1 odds I kick your ass...you seemed to ignore that ...don’t worry I’ll bring it up every time . Don’t fuck with me .......Super Chump !

Why’s that ? I gave the guy 3 to 1 odds ? ...as a a mod don’t you have to regulate such a bet and ban someone for not doing something ,should you be banned as well , is an interesting question ?
Because youre a giant can who pussed out of sparring with someone who even offered to give you a ride there. Youre a fraud, a can, a chicken shit, and also have some of the worst “boxing” ive ever seen lmao.

And lets not forget, supposed mob enforcer.

Because youre a giant can who pussed out of sparring with someone who even offered to give you a ride there. Youre a fraud, a can, a chicken shit, and also have some of the worst “boxing” ive ever seen lmao.

And lets not forget, supposed mob enforcer.
Well your a mod and have to keep track of a bet or you should be fired as a mod despite opinion and go on fact ....maybe we will Check into this ?

Well your a mod and have to keep track of a bet or you should be fired as a mod despite opinion and go on fact ....maybe we will Check into this ?
Ahhhhhhhh Big tough guy mob enforcer fake former fighter is going to tell.
Lmfao you never fail at embarrassing yourself

Ahhhhhhhh Big tough guy mob enforcer fake former fighter is going to tell.
Lmfao you never fail to embrace yourself
I don’t embrace anything ...you declined a fight which makes you a punk ass that is official though...

They keep deleting my posts .....yea bitch ..bring it on. They’ll delete this to. L9l

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Hardest puncher? Without a doubt that would be Bobby Czyz. He was preparing for his fight with Mark Frazie back in 1984 & his regular sparring partners weren't available so Lou Duva asked me to step in with him for a few rounds. I was only a welterweight & Czyz was a super middleweight at the time so Lou told him to take it easy on me. And he did for about three & a half rounds until he let a shot go that caught me high on the head & spun me around & draped me over the top rope out on my feet. I don't even remember getting hit. I was sparring one second & the next I was hung up on the ropes staring down at the floor of the gym. LOL. It was the closest that I ever came to getting knocked out.
Runner up would be Matthew Hilton who bruised & separated my ribs with a left hook & it felt like I was going to die until I got my breath back. And right behind Hilton would be Simon Brown who broke my nose during sparring. His right uppercut was wicked.

Quickest fighter? No, contest. Hector Camacho. He was ridiculously quick on his feet & of course, with his hands.

Best pure boxer/overall fighter? Hands down, Ray Leonard.

View attachment 817058

View attachment 817061

View attachment 817056
great stuff, man. Thanks for the info/stories as always! Awesome stuff.

The judges on the payroll to protect the Younger Prospect,, good thing Joyce Negated that.

Serious man, I knew about half way through if it went to pts, Joyce was getting fucked, I even mentioned it, British boxing to a tee, and in the ams it's even worse. Nepotism is alive and well in the sweet science.

Joyce in ten.

Simply going for Dubois to get tired of whacking him before Joyce takes so much punishment he gets stopped. Bryant Jennings I thought made Joyce look stupid (& deffo won 5 rounds off of him) but you know what? The Yank has shown far more as a pro & is far more experienced than Dubois. If I was in his corner, I'd've wanted Dub to do at least a ten rounder at a decent pace with someone punching back before this—but nothing. For me, it's just too much of an unknown quantity, putting a guy with so little experience in with a unit like JJ.

If D-Dubs does do him, then that's a massive, massive result IMO.

Please excuse me whilst I pat my own back.

Well don’t talk about it I gave you 3 to 1 odds ..now the forum sees you are backing out .nLet see who cries ?
No, they know you pretended to be a heavyweight fighter until you got exposed to be a little round ball of pud that never fought a day in your life.
Then you pretended to be a mob enforcer hit man but admitted you don't have a license and can't legally drive. Hahahahah
Then you pretended to want to fight Kov until you litterally chickened out and ran away for months when you didn't show.
Ducks Head STFU

Back