Opinion Journalists you respect

This guy was doing great work regarding the Lahaina massacre until he vanished from social media a few months ago.

This... and if we are talking tv journalists/commentators then none really. I did like Chris Wallace when he was at Fox though I'm going to likely get some flack from conservative buds now haha. I always felt he tried to be like his father and be as unbiased as he could. I have heard lots of conservatives say that Tucker is good and that Sean Hannity is not for conservative commentary. I only watched those guys when I was at my parents. Now I just look at a few sites and skim what's happening on the day over morning coffee. If I find a story I'm interested, I will google the subject and look at other takes. I dont watch political commentary on the news that prevails today.

Cable News is garbage and has been for awhile. I'm Conservative and I can't stand the partisan biases on either side.

There's zero credibility

Maybe he doesn’t call himself a journalist but this guy gives an unbiased view into many overlooked and interesting communities. Some YouTube vloggers are more useful than most of these “journalists“

Last edited:
Whitney Webb

Ryan Cristian

James Corbett

Cable News is garbage and has been for awhile. I'm Conservative and I can't stand the partisan biases on either side.

There's zero credibility
Me too bud. When you can tell the writers opinion just from the headline... commenting on the news instead of just what happened....

I do, but for me to tell you the answer will cost $95/hr and require 1 hour down payment in advance.
iu

Me too bud. When you can tell the writers opinion just from the headline... commenting on the news instead of just what happened....
I think it's ok to have an opinion as long as the facts are laid out in a clear manner and without lacking significant context. See my posts in the Carlson-Putin blow job thread for contrast.

Last edited:
Robert Parry (passed away around 5 years ago, unfortunately)
Naomi Klein
Glenn Greenwald
Pepe Escobar
Matt Taibbi

Maybe he doesn’t call himself a journalist but this guy gives an unbiased view into many overlooked and interesting communities. Some YouTube vloggers are more useful than most of these “journalists“

I watched a few of his episoded and remember liking it.

Back