Sharyl Attkinson
Glenn Greenwald
Jennifer Griffin (Harvard)
Matt Taibbi
James O'Keefe
Catherine Herridge (Harvard)
Louis Theroux
Kim Iverson

Not in that order. What we are learning is most of the better journalists did not attend the "top Journalism schools" of Harvard or Columbia.

I look for journalists that are correct most of the time, break stories, and have great sourcing.

conspiracy-theory.gif

Uhhhh....Um...Hmm...

I'll get back to you
This... and if we are talking tv journalists/commentators then none really. I did like Chris Wallace when he was at Fox though I'm going to likely get some flack from conservative buds now haha. I always felt he tried to be like his father and be as unbiased as he could. I have heard lots of conservatives say that Tucker is good and that Sean Hannity is not for conservative commentary. I only watched those guys when I was at my parents. Now I just look at a few sites and skim what's happening on the day over morning coffee. If I find a story I'm interested, I will google the subject and look at other takes. I dont watch political commentary on the news that prevails today.

This... and if we are talking tv journalists/commentators then none really. I did like Chris Wallace when he was at Fox though I'm going to likely get some flack from conservative buds now haha. I always felt he tried to be like his father and be as unbiased as he could. I have heard lots of conservatives say that Tucker is good and that Sean Hannity is not for conservative commentary. I only watched those guys when I was at my parents. Now I just look at a few sites and skim what's happening on the day over morning coffee. If I find a story I'm interested, I will google the subject and look at other takes. I dont watch political commentary on the news that prevails today.
Like most intelligent people, I figure if a story is important there will be a War Room thread about it.

Back