Josh Taylor vs Jack Catterrall Feb.26th

what's with the davison hate? he orchestrated fury's return from the dead and he trained taylor for ramirez... why is everyone in this thread shitting on him?

he didnt orchestrate anything, he stood there with a stupid fucking headband on and acted like a twat off the telly

he's like a boxing coach you would find pestering you on linkedin

For calling @ExitLUPin a sockcucker.
And he got mad and clicked the report button.

Not a cocksucker but actually said Sockcucker to be funny and he went and pouted about it.

A wise German woman once told me that all of us are Sockcuckers in our own way.

Josh Taylor is a probably a terrible person but he's a great boxer.
So he is a true boxing great then lmao
From what of heard in taylor, his problems are lighter than the usual crime from boxers (woman beaters,killers etc)

What home the camera angle on espn? We are stuck in nosebleeds .

10 Docherty. Forced the action , cleaner

close

I’m afraid of needles, never got one. Plus, I’m my day it was mostly convicts or bikers that had them.
How old are you b/c my ma is in her 60;s and she said the exact same thing when I told her I was getting a cpl. She said w/ my beard grown out and the tats I looked like a Hell's Angel lol.

How old are you b/c my ma is in her 60;s and she said the exact same thing when I told her I was getting a cpl. She said w/ my beard grown out and the tats I looked like a Hell's Angel lol.

Haha . Smart woman. I have grandkids too

Haha . Smart woman. I have grandkids too
Damn you're a Grandpa? You really are old haha. I kid I kid. I'm a millennial so something like over half of us have at least one tat nowadays, I think I read. It gets expensive tho if you make it a hobby.

Used to be that if you saw someone with a neck tattoo you’d give them a very wide bearth. Now the chick making the coffee most likely has one.

O man, a chick fight. I have yard work to do.

Damn you're a Grandpa? You really are old haha. I kid I kid. I'm a millennial so something like over half of us have at least one tat nowadays, I think I read. It gets expensive tho if you make it a hobby.

well, It was kind of expedited. My youngest just adopted two, a 9 and 3 year old.

It’s always so attractive to see a woman with a sideways nose.

Back