Josh Taylor vs Jack Catterrall Feb.26th

Catterall is OK but other than Ohara Davies his opposition has been mediocre.
Catteral is mando, he stepped back to allow Taylor to do an unification fight vs other pro boxing org champ.
If Taylor will not fight vs Catteral, bunch with ppl will call him as a duck.
Maybe they even did had contract, like he steps back until unification fight and for this gets to fight vs Taylor in his next fight? Maybe.

Crawford is only 33. He is in his prime. If Tylor fights him now, he loses.
@ 140 lbs never, I don't believe that Terence might make 140 lbs now.
Ofc US boxing business might prefer to drag Taylor up to 147 lbs, place fight in US and there not likely Taylor might get decision if fight will end on cards.

Crawford is unique at 147 lbs: talks about Pacman and Spence, then fights Kaviliauskas for title defense.

Undisputed and unified champion who actually fights the best and tests himself constantly, and people barely know about him or when his fights are. Top Rank need to promote him way better than they do

He’s been the best British boxer for the past 2-3 years, yet south of Scotland no one gave a shit until he unified. It’s scandalous!

He’s probably been my favourite current fighter since the postol fight. The Davis fight was when I really started taking notice, and realised just how good he is

He’s been the best British boxer for the past 2-3 years, yet south of Scotland no one gave a shit until he unified. It’s scandalous!

He’s probably been my favourite current fighter since the postol fight. The Davis fight was when I really started taking notice, and realised just how good he is

Luckily Taylor's fights will be on Sky Sports from now on so there's that to look forward to.

I want to see the Prograis rematch.

Just read on Sky Sports news that this fight has been postponed until around February.

Sweetviolenturge got banned - that sucks

Taylors last 5 opponents have a combined 107-0-0 record and this is another undefeated opponent.
with this one, the combined record of his last 7 will be 162-1.

Sweetviolenturge got banned - that sucks

Gutted. Wondered why I’ve not seen his posts.
My guess is he lost it in the war room, I know he posted their from time to time. He’s always been respectful and a real gent

Back