Josh Taylor vs Jack Catterrall Feb.26th

I think this was exactly what Taylor needed to propel him to the next level (which he needs to do to compete up a weight class against the best there)

He went into the Catterall fight thinking he was miles above him, and that he couldn't lose based on skill alone.

Guess what, if you don't put in the work you can't put it out on fight night...you aren't fighting bums. This should be a wake up call for him...coming a whisker away from losing all those big money fights.
Do you want to see a rematch, or would you like to see him test himself against the shark tank that is welterweight?

Although it's bullshit that Catterall would get shafted on fighting for the vacant title though.

I think this was exactly what Taylor needed to propel him to the next level (which he needs to do to compete up a weight class against the best there)

He went into the Catterall fight thinking he was miles above him, and that he couldn't lose based on skill alone.

Guess what, if you don't put in the work you can't put it out on fight night...you aren't fighting bums. This should be a wake up call for him...coming a whisker away from losing all those big money fights.
Do you want to see a rematch, or would you like to see him test himself against the shark tank that is welterweight?

Although it's bullshit that Catterall would get shafted on fighting for the vacant title though.
The thought of him fighting crawford now seems a joke, he got handled by catterall:confused:

The thought of him fighting crawford now seems a joke, he got handled by catterall:confused:

Genuine question, do you think Catterall wins if Taylor took the fight as seriously as he should have done?

Genuine question, do you think Catterall wins if Taylor took the fight as seriously as he should have done?
Absolutely, he had the answer, i was expecting taylor to change it up at some point but he was unable, simple 1-2 all night. That lack of versatility was disappointing.

Back