Josh Taylor vs Jack Catterrall Feb.26th

Can we sub in Chad Mendes for Taylor? Seen as how he's far superior.

Too soon for Taylor. Let him fight some contenders first before facing Money Mendes.
what the hell did i miss?

Confused-Gandalf.jpg

Juiced Chad mendes can defeat canelo
If canelo doesn't duck him ofc

Taylor looks drained as fuck - guess he had a hard time burning off those beers and takeaways.

Catterall looks dialed in, Taylor is a mad fucker ready for war as always.

I can't see how Taylor doesn't destroy Catterall in this one. Taylor has been in there with undefeated killers time after time, and Catterall's best win is probably Ohara Davies.

This shouldn't go more than 6 or 7.

I can't see how Taylor doesn't destroy Catterall in this one. Taylor has been in there with undefeated killers time after time, and Catterall's best win is probably Ohara Davies.

This shouldn't go more than 6 or 7.

The risk to Taylor is that he has looked past Caterall and not prepared properly. I think he digs in and wins late, but don’t think it will be a walk over for him.

His eyes looked really, really sunken at the weigh in. And he’s got that prick Ben Davison in his corner.

The risk to Taylor is that he has looked past Caterall and not prepared properly. I think he digs in and wins late, but don’t think it will be a walk over for him.

His eyes looked really, really sunken at the weigh in. And he’s got that prick Ben Davison in his corner.

Yikes. Hopefully Josh pulls it together tomorrow.

Back