News Jose Aldo vs Rob Font set to headline UFC Fight Night on Dec. 4

If Official who wins ?

• Aldo

• Font

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a tough fight for Aldo. Mad respect for fighting a dangerous fighter with no draw power. A lot veterans in his position would be demanding special treatment from UFC, but Aldo doesn’t give a fuck.

I'll go Aldo but Font got great boxing, he could jab Aldo all night. Hopefully Jose find a way to take control

Font got taken down pretty easily by Moraes and I honestly think his boxing is a bit overrated. He’s good at using his range and has some pop but Moraes and Cody were clearly mentally not in peak form

Aldo just beat Munhoz and Vera who both push a crazy pace.

Aldo is obviously at the age where he can wilt to pressure but I think he beats Font like he did Vera and uses his wrestling with some crisp boxing.

Via Rob Font's instagram:

Screenshot-2021-09-27-08-41-22.png

My two favorite Bantamweights -- It's a shame one will have to lose. I'll go with Font here.

I guess that only leaves Sandhagen free for the Yan fight since TJ is injured.

That's such a good fight. I love Aldo but Font has some of the best hands at 135. Should be a banger.

Rob Font wins this imo. He's a guy who I've seen little of throughout his career, but been very impressed every time I've watched him.

Any Rob Font fights worth checking out sherfolk?

Damn Aldo takes whoever they throw in front of him.

Awesome fight.. I think Jose has enough left, specially if it's a 3 rounder.

That's gonna be a damn good striking match.

Both have really really good boxing and looked amazing in their last fight. I'm a big fan of Aldo so I hope he wins but this is a 50/50 fight.

Will Font bust Aldo up as he is on one leg trying to leg kick or while Aldo is burning through energy being so explosive?

Or will Aldo chew up Fonts lead leg everytime he tries to initiate that jab heavy style of his and slow the pace of the fight enough to employ that Dutch kickboxing on Rob?

Hard fight to call in my opinion.

Will Font bust Aldo up as he is on one leg trying to leg kick or while Aldo is burning through energy being so explosive?

Or will Aldo chew up Fonts lead leg everytime he tries to initiate that jab heavy style of his and slow the pace of the fight enough to employ that Dutch kickboxing on Rob?

Hard fight to call in my opinion.

It depends heavily on whether or not it's 3 or 5 rounds. I give Aldo a slight edge in a three rounder, but I got Font on a 5 rounder.

Aldo wins this only by using leg kicks. He will get beaten up without. It's one of this fights Aldo could freeze and quit.

If Rob can get an interim title shot against Yan next month, that would be too good an opportunity to skip.

TJ is injured, Sandhagen just lost, even though it was controversial, probably shouldn't get the interim shot.
Sandhagen lost to TJ in a #1 contenders match.

TJ can't go, so Sandhagen is next in line, makes sense.

Aldo shows that he's serious about getting back the belt - wants to get real contenders instead of name value.
Great fight, any guy could win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back