News Jose Aldo vs Rob Font set to headline UFC Fight Night on Dec. 4

If Official who wins ?

• Aldo

• Font

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aldo ducks no man. All the disrespect, shade, hate and downplaying of wins without context that is rampant on this forum is ridiculous and indicative of the fickle nature of the posters here. His strength of schedule is all time, top tier, especially for someone with his fight mileage.

Font is a ridiculously tough fight for Aldo. He pushes a good pace. He's got a great jab. I think Aldo would be wise to try to really chop that lead leg up and work some grappling. No idea if it's five rounds, but if it's three, it gives Aldo a better shot.

Alado has looked solid his last two fights but I think Font probably takes him out.

This is going to be a fantastic fight. It would be in Aldo's best interest to use a mixed attack, I don't think it'd be wise to do a straight boxing fight with Font.

Font brings an interesting style with his boxing, he's great at constantly disrupting his opponents rhythm with it and he's awkward with a lot of his punches that he follows his jab up with.

Font is not crazy fast or anything, old Aldo still has the speed advantage but it looks tricky to figure the timing of Font out - Cody couldn't much offense dealing with that jab in his face all night. He's also deceptively long for the division.

This is going to be a fantastic fight. It would be in Aldo's best interest to use a mixed attack, I don't think it'd be wise to do a straight boxing fight with Font.

I dunno about that. Technically I think Aldo is a better boxer than Font. Aldo's boxing, (when he's not gassed) is really high level. Font is really good as well.
Totally depends on whether the fight is 3 or 5 rounder. 3 rounds I'd favor Aldo.

i love aldo but i think font wears him down and stops him in a 5 round fight...aldo MIGHT win a Decision in a 3 round fight but i dont know man..font is a dangerous and also durable fighter

If Rob can get an interim title shot against Yan next month, that would be too good an opportunity to skip.

TJ is injured, Sandhagen just lost, even though it was controversial, probably shouldn't get the interim shot.

Aldo ducks no man. All the disrespect, shade, hate and downplaying of wins without context that is rampant on this forum is ridiculous and indicative of the fickle nature of the posters here. His strength of schedule is all time, top tier, especially for someone with his fight mileage.

Font is a ridiculously tough fight for Aldo. He pushes a good pace. He's got a great jab. I think Aldo would be wise to try to really chop that lead leg up and work some grappling. No idea if it's five rounds, but if it's three, it gives Aldo a better shot.
Meh. Aldo won’t go back to his leg kick offense IMO ever again. Rob font vs aldo would be fireworks.

I'd favour Aldo in a 3 rounds fight and Font in a 5 round fight. I'd really love to see how good Aldo's cardio is at 135.

Back