News Jose Aldo vs Rob Font set to headline UFC Fight Night on Dec. 4

If Official who wins ?

• Aldo

• Font

Results are only viewable after voting.
Garbrandt would've lost by KO if he had exchanged with Font. Aldo will.

good point i had forgotten..but i dont think aldo drops from one shot anyway...i think it would be the same as vs yan because of the pace and length of a five found fight..dont get it twisted i hope your right..i love aldo i think hes one of the goats without question.

No question Font is a tough fight. Aldo is figuring out his pace and cardio at 135 I think, but 5 rounders definitely make me nervous for him.

Fantastic matchup. Should be a fun fight. I wonder whether Font has a reach advantage against Aldo? This could help him quite a lot. But anyhow, Aldo's aggression and tendency to move forward should put enough pressure on Font to prevent him from getting too comfortable with that jab and landing pot shots throughout the whole fight. I think Aldo's kicks make a huge difference in this fight, and I think he wins a close fight. But this could definitely go either way. Do we know if this is a 3- or a 5-rounder yet?

Aldo doesn't take easy fights even after all these years. I think he'll be too much for Font and will get the win.

If it's a 5 rounder, I take Font, 3 rounder tho? 50/50 - Aldo looked great in his last fight, as did Rob.

If it's a 5 rounder, I take Font, 3 rounder tho? 50/50 - Aldo looked great in his last fight, as did Rob.
It's the main event, so it's a 5 rounder. Makes me nervous for Aldo, but hopefully he's figuring out his cardio at 135. He looked great in round 3 vs Munhoz. Can't wait.

god damnit. of all the match ups i didnt want to see font or sandhagen

Back