News Jose Aldo vs Rob Font set to headline UFC Fight Night on Dec. 4

If Official who wins ?

• Aldo

• Font

Results are only viewable after voting.
KZ should fight Allen if he's looking to work back to a title shot. He's going to have fight fringe guys and contenders because everyone else is getting matched up.

Oh yes, count me in on that match up. If Calvin prefers Allen instead, then maybe Giga vs KZ. That would be awesome too. Fireworks.

Oh yes, count me in on that match up. If Calvin prefers Allen instead, then maybe Giga vs KZ. That would be awesome too. Fireworks.

Those both work. I really hope they make some combo of Ige/Bryce Mitchell/Topuria/Fili.

Reactions: Gio
Those both work. I really hope they make some combo of Ige/Bryce Mitchell/Topuria/Fili.

Ige and Ilia actually has verbally agreed to fight in December were asking for contracts. Hope it gets the green light soon.

5 rounds? I think that helps Font.

I do think Aldo is way better but his gas tank and durability are questionable at this point in his career.

Ige and Ilia actually has verbally agreed to fight in December were asking for contracts. Hope it gets the green light soon.

Nice. I couldn't recall who he was matched up with.

Nice. I couldn't recall who he was matched up with.

Ige lost to KZ last June. Ilia just knocked out Ryan Hall last July in the prelims of the Conor/Dustin trilogy card

Ige lost to KZ last June. Ilia just knocked out Ryan Hall last July in the prelims of the Conor/Dustin trilogy card

I did recall both of these, lol.

I just watch so much MMA that sometimes little things fall through the cracks.

That’s a great matchup. Though, I wonder if they’d be hesitant to toss kattar into such a hard matchup right after that big loss. Maybe a tune up fight first? Back to back losses via Holloway beat down and giga ko would tax his career longevity significantly

They want allen who is ranked higher, but Allen broke his hand a while ago and it's taking longer than expected to heal. It still seems to be a possibility though because Allen has said he hopes to fight around that same time line too.

They want allen who is ranked higher, but Allen broke his hand a while ago and it's taking longer than expected to heal. It still seems to be a possibility though because Allen has said he hopes to fight around that same time line too.
Allen is a tough fight too, but I guess he has to fight someone and it doesn’t sound like he wants a step down if he’s looking at Allen and giga

Allen is a tough fight too, but I guess he has to fight someone and it doesn’t sound like he wants a step down if he’s looking at Allen and giga

When you're ranked 5th in the division, there isn't really any easy fights available for you. I like how he matches up with Allen, though. Kattar has unfortunately proven to struggle with volume -- guys who will stay in his face peppering him with shots and forcing him to keep his high guard up. Allen isn't that. Allen fights at a very slow pace with low output, accurate output, but low, and he doesn't attack the legs. So yeah, I think Allen's style plays right into Kattar's hands as kattar likes to have room to breathe and likes to have a more controlled pace while he makes his reads, and allen's fight style gives him that.

Hopefully we'll get to find out. allen, giga, Kz,....I'd be happy with any of them.

Aldos resume is becoming more and more goatish. Even in his losses he’s fighting the best of the best and has been for more than half his lifetime. He’s approaching a Dan Henderson-ish resume. Mad respect.

I think we will see the return of D1 Aldo. As good as Font is, he has some of the worst TDD in the top 10. Moraes and Garbrandt both handled him in the grappling departement. Aldo is a better grappler than both of them imo.

I hope you're right. That will sap that tank though.

Aldo's going to try to mix it up but Font will outclass him standing.

Aldo better finish it early or he's going to drown in the championship rounds.

I wouldve liked Aldo in 3

He can still win but 5 is def better for Font

Back