Jose Aldo Targeting LW Debut @ UFC 231; Turned Down Short-Notice Bout Against Donald Cerrone

aldo just got back on track and ya'll wanna throw him in with gaethje already? <{walkerwhut}>

Awesome.

Aldos Gonna have some epic last fights. This makes me excited.

There was nothing left for him at FW. I expect he will have to brawl to win at LW. Were in for a treat

I think a fight vs him and Ortega would've been interesting, could've potentially gotten back his title. I can't blame him for not wanting to make that weight cut anymore though.

I'd like to see him vs Barboza, Gaethje, and Khabib the most.

Ohhhhh I just got aroused at the thought of Aldo vs Gaethje

Aldo turning down another fight shocker
That's a smart move. He's going up in weight and they wanted him to fight a guy coming down in weight on short notice. That'd be fucking dumb. Would you talk shit if Conor/Tony/Lee/etc. refused to fight Kelvin Gastellum at 170 on short notice?

I'm super pumped for this. He could do damage at LW.

I think a fight vs him and Ortega would've been interesting, could've potentially gotten back his title. I can't blame him for not wanting to make that weight cut anymore though.

I'd like to see him vs Barboza, Gaethje, and Khabib the most.
agreed, id pick him to beat brian. sucks, but im happy hes moving on from 145. who knows, he might try for the 145 title one last time

Good for him. I'm sure he will feel much better at 155lbs.

Just bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
With rumors that TJ vs. Cruz is tabbed as well give me Moraes vs. Lineker at UFC 231 as well. Imagine the violence.

GSP vs. Whoever
Holloway vs. Ortega
Aldo vs. Gaethje
Moraes vs. Lineker

Aldo can do whatever the fuck he wants and I'll watch.

I wish the LW move came years ago, but I feel like most of the blame lies with the UFC and not him.

Awesome. If Conor and Tony both fail to take out Khabib, Aldo is the guy.

agreed, id pick him to beat brian. sucks, but im happy hes moving on from 145. who knows, he might try for the 145 title one last time

Brian's boxing is getting exponentially better each fight, so I think it could be more of a pick-em. I think the time to fight him would be after the Holloway/Ortega fight if he won though. Aldo is getting up there in age himself, but moving up should help that some.

If McGregor loses to Khabib and Aldo wins his debut I'd so be down for a rematch at 155

Finally. Hopefully we'll see the Pettis match up. More fluid in his brain might improve his ko resilience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back