Jose Aldo Targeting LW Debut @ UFC 231; Turned Down Short-Notice Bout Against Donald Cerrone

Does he really? I’ve always heard Aldo doesn’t cut a lot of weight. He just naturally doesn’t cut weight well, so it takes quite the toll on him. It’s entirely possible I’m remembering this wrong.
His wife said, that after a camp he cuts like 20 pounds to 145. that was before the second max fight.

his career is over, now hes a drama queen after the conor fight he wanted out of the ufc to play soccer then wanted out to go boxing now moving up to 55. that aint gonna do nothing hes to small for 55 even for 45

renan barao another nova union fighter went 1-3 with his move up

if you want to see a good aldo fight go re watch hes wec fights thats the best your gonna get at this point

Is Cowboy still a thing? Because if he doesn't mix-in constant TD's against Perry he's going to get KTFO. And that trend will continue. He'll fight anybody.. but half the time he shits the bed and visibly looks scared so he doesn't get Just Bleed demi-god status imo. Aldo old af too he almost lost to Stephens he doesn't even move his feet anymore but Cowboy is weak to the body. Aldo would get his second body kick KO in two fights.

lots of great match-ups with him at LW. looking forward to it and i respect his statement on declining the Cerrone fight. If Cerrone were to meet him at 155 with a full camp, i'd be interested.

Does Aldo always pass up short notice fights because he is worried about a drug test???

Does Aldo always pass up short notice fights because he is worried about a drug test???
Very unlikely because of USADA's random drug testing. Back before USADA the fighters would only get tested post fight but those days are long gone.

Yes! Not to worry Conor fanboys! It will look exactly like Conor vs Eddie. Hands behind the back and everything!

Too bad the fight with Cerrone didn't happen. Looking forward to seeing how he does at LW. The division keeps getting stronger.

Honestly at this point Cerrone couldn’t eat one of Aldo’s body shots. Cerrone is tough but on this fight, Aldo could fuck that liver up

Back