Jose Aldo open to superfight with Dominick Cruz

Hmm don't know if he deserves it after the bs he pulled after the Conor fight. Pretended he never lost, said Conor was on juice etc...

Why not, when Conor makes it official that he can't come back down to 145, aldo vs cruz would be great, eventhough Holloway has more than earned a titleshot

EdgeFace.gif

If I wanted to see a track meet I would turn to the Olympics.

It's still THE FIGHT!

I've been calling for this fight long before Cruz ever got hurt. It would be incredible for it to finally come to fruition.

Hmm don't know if he deserves it after the bs he pulled after the Conor fight. Pretended he never lost, said Conor was on juice etc...

You don't think Aldo deserves Dominick? Right, the dude who is top 8 all time doesn't deserve Dominick.

If anything, this is DOMINICKS opportunity to make his career better by fighting Aldo. Aldo beating Cruz doesn't do much for his legacy except add a good win to his record.

Great fight to make. I'd take Aldo. I have a very, very hard time stomaching Aldo....but I very much respect and appreciate his talent and ability as a fighter. I would love it if Conor blasted him again but I'd love to see him against Cruz. Great match to make

Aldo showing up for a big main event is risky as usual. If they were to fight it would be fun.

Aldo wins this.

Aldo is a whole different ball. Dude is one of a kind.

He scared of Pettis...

No seriously, great fight to make. Glad Aldo is doing the Conor thing.

The last realistic superfight that we can have in this era.

Make it fucking happen.

Aldo via UD. It's verrrry close though. The deciding factor is Aldo's leg kicks, though Cruz loads him up as well but not as damaging. Aldo wobbles Cruz here and there.

did you really make a youtube video out of an online article?

Would love to see this fight. Tough fight, but I would pick Aldo.

And if Aldo can soundly defeat the LW champ (Edgar) TWICE - I think he could handle the BW champ. Especially since Aldo is a big FW. Though Cruz is a big BW himself, size would be a factor indeed when their skillsets are close. Though even their skillsets alone, Aldo is superior.

Back