Jose Aldo open to superfight with Dominick Cruz

Huge Cruz fan. Not sure he can beat Also after seeing the Jose in the second Edgar fight be immune to takedowns. Dom depends on a mixed attack and I think he'd be forced to stand and trade.

Not a winning formula against the speed, power, and vicious leg kicks of mustachioed Also. Will never count the man out though would love to see this fight.
Jodé Also by decision?

I'd prefer if this didn't happen. The Conor vs Aldo rematch is much more compelling and necessary for the Featherweight division at the moment, while I would also rather see TJ avenge his loss before Cruz loses all his hype.

Hmm don't know if he deserves it after the bs he pulled after the Conor fight. Pretended he never lost, said Conor was on juice etc...
lol who cares about a few rants on facebook outside some mma nerd fans

of course José "deserves" it, gtfo

The huge 145 pound fighter wants to fight the 135 pound fighter?

Lol just move up to 155 if you want a new challenge.

See the video son. Aldo isn't challeging anyone. Dom said it would be interesting for him to fight for 145 if Conor gets injuried after Diaz and can't defend it.

Aldo, when asked about, says it's good for the sport how everyone is thinking like Conor and moving in weight classes. Says he would be open for it after he gets the undisputed belt.

Cruz's knees after Aldo's leg kicks...

cringe-gif-555.gif

Good thing for Nate seeing as he's walking around at 200lbs and Conor walks around at 170 at the most.
Second edition just went to the printers. I'm guessing by the time Nate beats him for a second time, we'll have an entire set of encyclopedias.

xYbrgmq.jpg

Second edition just went to the printers. I'm guessing by the time Nate beats him for a second time, we'll have an entire set of encyclopedias.

xYbrgmq.jpg

A moderator and a troll at the same time? Impressive.

It would be rescheduled like a dozen times. Both guys are fragile and pull out of almost all their fights

xYbrgmq.jpg
Your boy Aldo wants to duck Conor again to fight someone below his weightclass. ;)

Cruz via close decision. I'd easily pay $100 ppv or more to see this go down. Easy.

Knock his ass out Aldo!

and let's make homelessinfant cry

You don't think Aldo deserves Dominick? Right, the dude who is top 8 all time doesn't deserve Dominick.

If anything, this is DOMINICKS opportunity to make his career better by fighting Aldo. Aldo beating Cruz doesn't do much for his legacy except add a good win to his record.

+100.

Dom's career is solid too, no disrespect there. But, Aldo is legit one of the greatest fighters of all time, even with that McGregor loss. His legacy is not going to just be forgotten because of a loss.

Would watch for sure! Tough fight, would hope for a war xD

Back