Jose Aldo open to superfight with Dominick Cruz

Aldo smashes him. This fight will take forever though.

Aldo would need to win back his belt in order for it to happen.

Knowing the UFC, Conor will get an immediate rematch.

So Aldo could have to fight Conor 2 more times and defeat him twice, while Cruz would have to defeat TJ and another contender (preferably MM) before this fight could happen.

I'm ok with this fight happening right now. Conor will need some time away after another loss to Diaz, so maybe Aldo can fight Cruz and then fight for the belt. It's not likely but I'm ok with it. <7>

I was thinking about this superfight the other day. Aldo would brutalise the legs. They were both champ at the same time in the wec if I remember

Hell yeah, anytime anywhere. This would be an awesome matchup. I think Aldo wins it.

<27>

WHAT A FIGHT THAT WOULD BE!!!

Aldo will need to keep himself busy because Conor will be fighting Alvarez.

Cruz would make Aldo look silly in my opinion.

#CruzBless.

You don't think Aldo deserves Dominick? Right, the dude who is top 8 all time doesn't deserve Dominick.

If anything, this is DOMINICKS opportunity to make his career better by fighting Aldo. Aldo beating Cruz doesn't do much for his legacy except add a good win to his record.

Top five all time by any fair measure.

I have a very hard time seeing cruz beating Aldo

Hard matchup for cruz, great tdd, the leg kicks from.tj were making dom limp, aldos leg kicks would leave dom out for a years with knee problems.

Has Aldo got any children? I doubt he has ever used a condom with his pullout technique.

Cruz by decision.

The huge 145 pound fighter wants to fight the 135 pound fighter?

Lol just move up to 155 if you want a new challenge.

Aldo really trying to pick a fight with the weight class below?
<mma3>

Aldo's kicks?

Two more punches on Dom's ACL Replacement Card. 10th one's free.

Oh, but he'd never fight the 155 champ. Lol!

How the hell does Aldo still have fans? He ducks any difficult fight, and he couldn't even properly beat Frankie's ass while backing up the entire fight and running from him.

He only wants easy fights and will never take on what looks like a challenge unless he is forced to.

I think Aldo is probably the worst possible matchup for Dom. Those leg kicks would be out in full force and it would be painful to watch.

Fuck me runnin...

If GSP called out the LW champ. Sherdog, and I dare say... the whole fucking internet would blow up.

The names, the accusations, and slandering would go on for another 3 years. It never ceases to amaze me. He took heat for Conor wanting to call him out ffs.
LMAO... He's taken heat for Bisping wanting to call him out.

That being said... I'd much rather see MM vs Dom. It'll take a year or more for MM to break Andy's record ( Hopefully ). But after that the Mouse be coming for Dom... or whomever is the BW champ at the time.

It'd be a bad look if the bigger fighter wasn't open to it. It'd be a lot more impressive if Aldo was open to fighting Alvarez.

If GSP called out the LW champ. Sherdog, and I dare say... the whole fucking internet would blow up.

Probably. However I don't see how this applies here.

It was Cruz who brought up the fight weeks ago. Aldo is just responding.

Back