Jose Aldo on potential superfight with Dillashaw: "The kid is just starting"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Meh aldo is much bigger than TJ. fight mm

Aldo is the last great from the old guard of simple minded come forward fighters (Like his teamate Renan)

Not only do I think Conor is going to make IT LOOK EASY against Aldo and smash him, I think TJ could also out point Aldo

When Aldo came on the scene he was bad. Now hes just too basic

TJ is a paper champ IMO. That belt belongs to Cruz.

What in the fuck...? How does a guy who can't stay in one piece long enough to fight in 3 years still have people saying he's the legit champ? He wasn't exiled like Ali, he's an athlete that can't stay healthy.

Dillishaw has some mad competition ahead of him. No super fight should be made yet

Good, but that is like, your opinion, man.

Anyone that couldn't or can't see the difference in levels between Aldo, and anyone fighting at 135 from a skills standpoint, and a size, explosiveness stand point, should never ever be taken serious in terms of analyzing combat sports. I mean, yeah, you can have your own opinion, but I would never respect it.

so much fawning over brazilians, it makes it all the funnier when they turn into broke down jobbers like the nogs and shogun

The kid finished his long time undefeated teammate who was hyped up the yin yang by Dana prior to being stopped the first time.

The kid finished his long time undefeated teammate who was hyped up the yin yang by Dana prior to being stopped the first time.

what has beating his teammate anything to do with a potential fight between TJ and Aldo?
dumb post

Dillashaw wouldn't be a superfight even against MM. No one knows or really cares about BW or Dillashaw. He lost to a guy who fights at FLW, only got the title shot because Assuncao who beat him was injured. Yes he beat Barao twice, but he's still not a super anything. Aldo is right, there'd be no point to him fighting Dillashaw at this point. Aldo/Cruz would have been a superfight.

Its like half the people in this thread have never watched Aldo fight. Im seeing people say Aldo is slow... SMH

Aldo said pretty much the same thing about Pettis before the Aldo vs. Pettis fight was booked.

assuncao%2Bcatch%2Bkick.gif

Bad decision. TJ won that fight.

what has beating his teammate anything to do with a potential fight between TJ and Aldo?
dumb post

TJ finished a top guy twice, so just maybe he's worthy of facing Aldo. Don't be so quick to use the word "dumb" next time.

Back