Jose Aldo on potential superfight with Dillashaw: "The kid is just starting"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
B

Bulletproof Acc

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/8...ial-t-j-dillashaw-superfight-this-kid-is-just

"I wanna fight Aldo so bad, dude," Dillashaw said back in November. "I will beat Aldo. I wanna fight him."

"The superfight will happen now, between the champion and the interim champion. What T.J. said will happen now," Aldo told the media during UFC 190 in Rio de Janeiro. "Conor and I will fight and, if God wants, I will continue to be the champion."

About T.J., congrats to him, he defended his title one more time against Barao, but he has no right to demand anything," Aldo said. "This kid is just starting, and his division isn

I really am not a Dillashaw fan but I could see him dancing circle around Aldo.

Ok Jose....he's whooped your bff's ass twice now. I wouldn't mind seeing it

Aldo thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread

The more he talks the more I laugh

Dillashaw kills him btw

So much salt in this thread and it's still the first page.

MM is the only TJ superfight that should be thrown around. TJ/Aldo likely won't have a time where it makes sense. If Aldo beats Conor then there's the Edgar rematch and Holloway and at that point it's retirement or moving to LW, not fighting the champ from the division below.

TJ needs to focus on Cruz and avenging the Dodson loss first. I also like to see him fight MM before fighting Aldo.

I thought TJ was trying to sell his meeting with Dominick Cruz on Dancing with the Stars.

I like Dillashaw a lot and was vocal about his chances against Barao, but he would get pieced up by Aldo.

Ok Jose....he's whooped your bff's ass twice now. I wouldn't mind seeing it

23h10xw_jpg_medium.gif

Quvu5D5.gif

142-Aldo-Medes-4.gif

late%2Bpunches.gif

Last edited:
I think Aldo would win but damn would it be entertaining nonetheless.

TJ needs to beat Cruz and Assuncao before any talk of a superfight with Aldo.

I pick Dillashaw. And yeah, aside from Cruz he has no one to fight in that division. Why not go about collecting dem belts? Aldo's is there for the taking.

If he passes McGregor, which I am not sure happens.

Aldo thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread

The more he talks the more I laugh

Dillashaw kills him btw

I am not a huge fan of a lot that Aldo says, but he is spot on here.
No reason to even think of TJ at this time

I do think TJ is becoming a big deal though & could become a draw, but Aldo focusing on Conor is the way to go

He really should knock off a couple more dudes at his weight class before calling out other champs. Also, I'm way more interested in mighty mouse vs dillishaw

LOL at his division isn't talked about yet.

Nobody cared about Aldo's division either until Connor came around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back