Jose Aldo isn't on Max Holloway's level

One got moved. You made another within a minute of it. I think that's obvious. You're entitled to your opinion. I don't think many share it. I say this as a huge Max fan.
it got moved because someone doesn't tolerate an opinion he doesn't agree with

I understand why the other got removed or whatever

Volk was able to slow Max down with leg kicks, why did Aldo stop doing leg kicks.

Imagine if you were Alex Volkanovski right now listening to people debate who is better between Holloway and Aldo knowing your the champion of the weight class who has beaten both of them!

2015 FW Conor beats any version of Max.

At 155 Max beats the snot out of him

Aldo has 11 belts that say he's better than 11 B+ level fighters

and Max got two belts that say he's better than Aldo
Max has shown that he's a better fighter than Jose thus he's a better FW

McGregor is a better FW as well

so you didn't mention Volkanovski why again?

oh, this is an "I hate Aldo" thread. Max was the champ at the time.

By your logic, if Aldo beat Holloway then you would consider Holloway a B+ fighter and whoever beats Aldo automatically becomes the better FW. Calling someone the GOAT FW is subjective. One lost doesn't erase everything that you accomplish and one win doesn't mean you take all the accomplishment from the person that you beat. Aldo beat the best of the best for years. Doesn't matter if you want to diminish them or not. That's your opinion. It's easier to become champ with one victory than to stay as one. Aldo > Holloway >> Conor. Holloway is close to Aldo with the amount of ranked wins he got before he became champ.

Back