Jose Aldo isn't on Max Holloway's level

Conor zero title defenses in any weight div. Aldo had 8. Not only in the UFC but more in WEC. If they would have run that bout back not saying Conor would not have won but Aldo got caught coming in. So to say Conor is the greatest FW of all time if thats your opinion cool but statistically he is not. Hes not even close. Its Aldo and Max for that distinction.
I don't care if u call a fight a title defense and put a leather strap on the winner a fight is a fight
McGregor fought Aldo and he spanked him.

what are title defenses lol
no commission recognize titles and title defenses it's a promotion thing a toy a trophy a fight is a fight it's who u beat a nd how you beat them
MCGREGOR Beat aldo he killed him in that cage and could've done whatever he wanted to his body that night he's clearly tje better greater fighter

So Dan Henderson is the goat for knocking out Fedor huh

why don’t you “better FW” some bitches bro?

I don't care if u call a fight a title defense and put a leather strap on the winner a fight is a fight
McGregor fought Aldo and he spanked him.
So is Dustin the goat since he KO'ed Conor twice in 7 months. By your MMA math that would seem to be your current logic

So is Dustin the goat since he KO'ed Conor twice in 7 months. By your MMA math that would seem to be your current logic
is he the first one to beat McGregor?
and then who else beat that guy go down that road till u find the guy who beat the top dogs without losing..that's the GOAT

You just made this thread but switched from Max to Conor to hate on Aldo for attention.

I see you.
I've provided a solid argument and an opinion and nobody has provided a counter argument yet because there's nothing real to say, McGregor and Aldo fought and McGregor beat him in 13 seconds

Max and Aldo Fought and Max Killed him TWICE, there's really nothing to say about it other than "well he beat another 11 guys and they put a belt on him each time he beats one" well I know dummies that he beat 11 guys and got rewarded with 11 belts but he couldn't beat Max and McGregor he's not on their's level thus he's not greater than them how's that not a real argument and why us this thread in tbe lws

Aldo has 11 belts that say he's better than 11 B+ level fighters

and Max got two belts that say he's better than Aldo
Max has shown that he's a better fighter than Jose thus he's a better FW

McGregor is a better FW as well

I've provided a solid argument and an opinion and nobody has provided a counter argument yet because there's nothing real to say, McGregor and Aldo fought and McGregor beat him in 13 seconds

Max and Aldo Fought and Max Killed him TWICE, there's really nothing to say about it other than "well he beat another 11 guys and they put a belt on him each time he beats one" well I know dummies that he beat 11 guys and got rewarded with 11 belts but he couldn't beat Max and McGregor he's not on their's level thus he's not greater than them how's that not a real argument and why us this thread in tbe lws

One got moved. You made another within a minute of it. I think that's obvious. You're entitled to your opinion. I don't think many share it. I say this as a huge Max fan.

is he the first one to beat McGregor?
and then who else beat that guy go down that road till u find the guy who beat the top dogs without losing..that's the GOAT
Listen Mr. Pink Belt McHuggie... your boy is only a top 15 at best and a crappy person....
you need to accept that his days of getting lucky against top guys are over... hes a has been that was never and will never be great....

Back