Jose Aldo isn’t mentioned enough as a P4P Great by the company and others

You don't think he is looking a little better in his last two fights? he seemed to really slow down for a few and while not as fast as his early days he seems to have found some quicker movement and reflexes in the last few fights.

I think he's beginning to adjust to the weight cut more and seems more cognizant of how his offense is impacting his cardio but he still has the same reflex and cardio issues he's had. He's also much slower and prone to gas out quicker than he ever did in his early run.

I think he's beginning to adjust to the weight cut more and seems more cognizant of how his offense is impacting his cardio but he still has the same reflex and cardio issues he's had. He's also much slower and prone to gas out quicker than he ever did in his early run.
Maybe I am looking through rose colored glasses for any hint of the old Aldo, either way it is good to still see him be somewhat competitive in there.

The difference is and a big difference at that is Aldo was fighting the best for a very long time most of his career and without losing. Anthony and GM3 have fought mostly cans and have plenty of losses. Context is important.
That is one of the more absurd arguments I've come across here on Sherdog, I'll give you that, if you take pride in such things.
If other fighters have fought more in less time and been getting their ass kicked, they are the ones with more mileage. And don't forget, you must factor in that they are fighting real size men.

Explain what?

Anderson Silva was what, 38 years old when he lost to Weidman? Jose was still in his 20s when he got starched by Conor in 13 seconds, and in his early 30s when he got destroyed by Holloway twice.

That's the difference. The public accepted that Anderson was washed up for his 1-7-1 run. It's hard to argue Aldo was washed up when he was 29.

Aldo couldn't adapt to Holloway and got finished the same way, same round twice in a row. Even McGregor (who I am NO fan of) came back better against Nate in the rematch.
You're missing the point. Anderson had an amazing run, so did Aldo. Either losses after that run matter or they don't. you can't have it both ways.

Back