Jorge Masvidal Wants to 'Torture' Ben Askren

Askren wins by DQ.

He will whisper sweet little nothings in Jorge's ear a la Kos/Daley and then Masvidal will throw a sucker punch at the end of a round.

Jorge so salty lol, probably concocted the whole slight from back in the day in his head. I like Jorge, I'm a fan but he's getting put down, held down, & beat up for 15 minutes.

I completely agree with Masvidal when he says that you have to put the emphasis on drilling and perfecting the basics.
Now I'm even more concerned than I was before for having only one a meathead gym in my area where the only thing guys are doing is sparring super hard, squeezing heads, thus injuring training partners, but not really improving because of the lack of time put in on drills...

They are already scheduled to fight.
Yep, July 6th. Ben Askren faces off against Jordan Burroughs on May 6th in a wrestling match for charity. I'm very confident Ben isn't even thinking about Jorge right now and is trying to prepare against Burroughs. Beating Jordan in wrestling at this stage in Ben's life/career would be huge for his legacy.

I like both of these guys, but I’m thinking Askren wins without breaking a sweat.

I'd normally say Askren, cause styles, but man, Masvidal is becoming increasingly sneaky.

It's like he's slicker with this hairstyle.

Why is everyone so high on Masvidal's jock right now? I didn't like Till either, but that doesn't make Masvidal a world beater.

“I just don’t like this dude. I met him a long time ago, he’s a f*ckin’ prick, man. There’s not too many people that I genuinely dislike – he’s one of them. If I was to see him right now… Probably wouldn’t be too friendly of a greeting, you know?”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ufc-239-jorge-masvidal-i-want-to-break-ben-askrens-fckin-face/

Masvidal seems to possibly "dislike" quite a few people.

No one liked Masvidal until last month anyway.

No one liked Masvidal until last month anyway.

I"m guessing that his wife and kids liked them. You must be asking for a three piece soda. He probably scours sherdog to find people to beat up on the streets.

If you don’t like Ben Askren you’re probably a beta that got stuffed into lockers or an incel.

I would easily pick Lima to beat Masvidal. He could have the best striking in MMA.

I said “those guys Ben’s riding” as in the vids. Since Ben hasn’t evolved since then and Andrey, Lima, and just about anybody else thats competed that long my reference was, the current version of Jorge beats those dudes that Ben was riding. Ben’s evolution is frozen in time.

Ben Askren is so overrated right now so 95% of people will say he'll beat Masvidal. In fact I can't remember the last time Masvidal was the favorite to win any fight. But I see him TKOing ole Benny.

Actually pretty bizarre how overhyped Askren is right now considering this and the non decisive "finish".

XLo5ZV.gif
then he made robbie quit.. oh.. he "gave a thumbs up". aka a vet was actively not defending himself knowing the fight was gonna stopped. go cry now 19-0

I said “those guys Ben’s riding” as in the vids. Since Ben hasn’t evolved since then and Andrey, Lima, and just about anybody else thats competed that long my reference was, the current version of Jorge beats those dudes that Ben was riding. Ben’s evolution is frozen in time.
ben has evolved. he uses more rides and upperbody takedowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back