Jorge Masvidal Wants to 'Torture' Ben Askren

If you don’t like Ben Askren you’re probably a beta that got stuffed into lockers or an incel.
Lol, just out of curiosity how exactly would not liking Ben make someone an incel?

I don't mind the guy myself but I still can't help but wonder how you come to the conclusion that not liking Ben would possibly have any correlation with being involuntarily celibate?

I guess "incel" is the new over used Sherdog buzzword so many have to try to fit into as many posts as possible even if it has no relevance and makes it appear they don't actually know the meaning. Taking over for "cuck" .

Im a bigger Masvidal fan .... but I cant imagine a scenario where Ben doesnt work him for 15-25 minutes.

jorge-masvidal.png

“I don’t like this dude, man,” Masvidal said on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast. “I want to break his f*ckin’ face, I want to break his f*ckin’ rib cage. And I don’t want to knock him out early on. I just want to torture that guy, man. If I get the chance to torture that guy for 14 minutes and 50 seconds before I stop ’em… That’s what I’m gonna do, man.

“I just don’t like this dude. I met him a long time ago, he’s a f*ckin’ prick, man. There’s not too many people that I genuinely dislike – he’s one of them. If I was to see him right now… Probably wouldn’t be too friendly of a greeting, you know?”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ufc-239-jorge-masvidal-i-want-to-break-ben-askrens-fckin-face/
too bad he s going to be wrestlefucked

Sounds angry.
Gonna get choked out.
Never go in emotional against an expert wrestler that will use your anger and strength against you.

It's gonna end worse than against Maia. Lawler was a bad matchup for Ben but Masvidal is like a cake on a silver platter for ben.

Fuck I hope people are dumb and Ben is underdog in this, would bet my savings on this.

Funky is going to wrestlefuck him.

Masvidal got outwrestled by Maia.
Askren has much better takedowns. On the other hand he is a light dad bod 170 and 5'10. While Maia is 6'0, came from middleweight and is a heavy 170er.

I like both guys and it will be super interesting.

That second right hand woke him. He was out cold.
I think 7/10 times the ref stops that fight there.

9/10 times the ref would see the thumbs up Robbie gave. Just incredibly unlucky

“I just don’t like this dude. I met him a long time ago, he’s a f*ckin’ prick, man. There’s not too many people that I genuinely dislike – he’s one of them. If I was to see him right now… Probably wouldn’t be too friendly of a greeting, you know?”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ufc-239-jorge-masvidal-i-want-to-break-ben-askrens-fckin-face/
Really? Masvidal seems to have problems with a lot of guys. He just got into a backstage brawl a few weeks ago, there's footage of him and Bisping barking at each other on like 5 or 6 occasions saying they're going to slap each other.

jorge-masvidal.png

“I don’t like this dude, man,” Masvidal said on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast. “I want to break his f*ckin’ face, I want to break his f*ckin’ rib cage. And I don’t want to knock him out early on. I just want to torture that guy, man. If I get the chance to torture that guy for 14 minutes and 50 seconds before I stop ’em… That’s what I’m gonna do, man.

ok cool

hope ben sacrifices him to JBG

ZomboMeme 17042019131127.jpg

Ben Askren is so overrated right now so 95% of people will say he'll beat Masvidal. In fact I can't remember the last time Masvidal was the favorite to win any fight. But I see him TKOing ole Benny.

Actually pretty bizarre how overhyped Askren is right now considering this and the non decisive "finish".

XLo5ZV.gif
Actually you just made the perfect point why Askren will win. Robbie smashed him on his head, hit him clean in the head as hard as he could and Askren still won 3 minutes later. I love Jorge but he doesn't have that kind of power and he got taken down by Maia.

Who has better grappling? Maia or Askren? Masvidal did fine against Maia, who I’d argue is more dangerous than Askren

Ben Askren is so overrated right now so 95% of people will say he'll beat Masvidal. In fact I can't remember the last time Masvidal was the favorite to win any fight. But I see him TKOing ole Benny.

Actually pretty bizarre how overhyped Askren is right now considering this and the non decisive "finish".

XLo5ZV.gif
Really cherry picking one moment out of everything in that fight? lmao that just proves how good Ben was, in order to surive that and take Robbie down and have him in a choke

Also Askren will outwrestle him, Maia took him down so i dont see how Masvidal will stop the takedowns

Masvidal got outwrestled by Maia.
Askren has much better takedowns. On the other hand he is a light dad bod 170 and 5'10. While Maia is 6'0, came from middleweight and is a heavy 170er.

I like both guys and it will be super interesting.
To be fair Askren can shoot and cage press for 25 minutes if need be. Maia gasses after like 2 rounds. I think Askren will easily control him for 15 minutes.

Back