Jorge Masvidal Wants to 'Torture' Ben Askren

Anyone who fights Masvidal or stands in front of him is at risk of cruel and unusual punishments.

I said “those guys Ben’s riding” as in the vids. Since Ben hasn’t evolved since then and Andrey, Lima, and just about anybody else thats competed that long my reference was, the current version of Jorge beats those dudes that Ben was riding. Ben’s evolution is frozen in time.

You must be confused because there's only one person in the video, Koreshkov, and he's really good. Slow your roll on Masvidal. He's 1-2 and a win over Till doesn't make him unbeatable.

ZealousGrippingDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

ahah askren should be going for the takedown since the 1 second of the fight or he will eat the canvas pretty fast

You must be confused because there's only one person in the video, Koreshkov, and he's really good. Slow your roll on Masvidal. He's 1-2 and a win over Till doesn't make him unbeatable.
It's kind of funny. Going into the Lima fight Ben was 9-0 and 3 years into his MMA career while Lima was 21-4 on a 9 fight winning streak and 6 years into his pro career. I'm not convinced 2019 Jorge beats any version of Lima. The man is severely underrated because he doesn't fight in the UFC.

Ben askren is the worst fighter I have seen since CM Punk and others. He is a good wrestler but I like MMA, not Wrestling

He has the worst everything exept for Wrestling
How can anybody like this man I dont know.

Ben askren is the worst fighter I have seen since CM Punk and others. He is a good wrestler but I like MMA, not Wrestling

He has the worst everything exept for Wrestling
How can anybody like this man I dont know.
Are you going to watch the fight? Does your dislike for Ben make you want to watch him potentially get CTE? Ben has fans but he has tons and tons and tons of haters too. Wrestling and talking is making that man rich. Didn't he pull 350k off the Lawler fight? He's already pulling that Adesanya money.

i'm sure robbie thought the same thing, and then askren bulldog choked him out.
don't sleep on funky, his shit works.

Ben Askren is so overrated right now so 95% of people will say he'll beat Masvidal. In fact I can't remember the last time Masvidal was the favorite to win any fight. But I see him TKOing ole Benny.

Actually pretty bizarre how overhyped Askren is right now considering this and the non decisive "finish".

XLo5ZV.gif

That second right hand woke him. He was out cold.

That second right hand woke him. He was out cold.
It looks that way. We can't be positive though for 100% certainty it was a split-second. It appears Herb starts moving to go in to stop the fight but as soon as he moves Ben once again has his hand up trying to defend himself. So basically, technically, if you get flash KO'ed and you wake back up before the ref can stop the fight and then you're still actively defending it doesn't count. Also, if you really think he went out and then rose up from the dead and still took Robbie down and put him in a bulldog choke that's impressive as fuck no?

Jorge doesn’t have a prayer

Ben Askren is so overrated right now so 95% of people will say he'll beat Masvidal. In fact I can't remember the last time Masvidal was the favorite to win any fight. But I see him TKOing ole Benny.

Actually pretty bizarre how overhyped Askren is right now considering this and the non decisive "finish".

XLo5ZV.gif

Smart money knows Askren hapes him for 15 straight.

XLo5ZV.gif

Masvidal isn’t Lawler

And Lawler couldn’t put Askren away. Masvidal isn’t going to TKO Askren.

The longer the fight goes, the much more likely it is that Jorge is the one being tortured.

EarnestAcclaimedFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

4_Ben_Askren_vs._Andrey_Koreshkov.gif

This. Hopefully Jorge is just talking, because this is a bad plan. Ben is a tough guy, and can take a lot of punishment and still implement his game plan. I like this match up.

XLo5ZV.gif
Undeafeted American Gold Medalist!

Lol fucking haters

Masvidal still thinks he's a gangster fighting on the streets.

Hope GOAT troll Funky, chokes him out.

Back