Jordan Peterson recovering from severe tranquilizer addiction in Russia

Random russia pics

neighbourhood i lived in

FuCf0yN.png

basement i slept in

YNKMuSP.png

The store where i got kod for the first time at 12 years old

h1Dzsc0.png

Lol, bet he finds a way to blame it on women and feminism. This is your hero, incels. An old, drug addicted dork. And it's not even fun drugs like cocaine!

Some of them they dont actually like him they say he is too blue pilled. They actually say he is coping with all that philosophy crap. That men with good sex lives and who get what they want dont need to spend their life being neruotic or super into religion.

I think he's stupid, but hope he gets better

I can see why so called Alpha males can feel threatened by JP .. he's highly intelligent.

Get well soon JP ..

Hah, the triggering is because I find the majority of what he says to be without reproach so when someone, who is usually pretty rational, suggests there is a reason not to feel this way, I want to know what it is!

I can either get smarter or help someone else get smarter. Win win.

Let me put it this way, I believe that this experience will only make Peterson's insights sharper, you don't want to be coached by someone who is gifted, they can't help you, you want to be coached by someone who has had to seriously work to be competitive. They have the knowledge/strategies to help.

Yeah I hope he makes a full recovery, there is talk of neurogical damage possible.. thats not good.. espically if its permentant.

In one of his lectures, he approached the subject of depression. He mentioned he had a genetic predisposition to depression, which he believed had to do with his family history of autoimmune disease, and that he took antidepressants otherwise he couldn't function.

Each person has a completely different genetic and hereditary baggage, so I can't say what it's like to live in his body. But I found his positive attitude towards antidepressants a little weird, and also strange his insistence that he NEEDED them to function. I think that reveals more about his personal beliefs on medication than it does on whether the medication is truly needed.

It stands to reason that someone who believes medication is the solution to mental problems is more likely to take prescription drugs in a cavalier manner (doctors also at fault) and also more likely to get hooked on those drugs as well. Someone who has a neutral or negative attitude towards drugs will seek to find other solutions to their problems, which involves more work but more permanent improvement over time (cognitive restructuring, hobbies, exercise, social relationships, etc).

The director of GET OUT and US? That doesn't sound like him tbh.

Yeah I hope he makes a full recovery, there is talk of neurogical damage possible.. thats not good.. espically if its permentant.

Aye, but our lives are characterized by damage. Hopefully it doesn't impact him going forwards, that would suck balls.

In one of his lectures, he approached the subject of depression. He mentioned he had a genetic predisposition to depression, which he believed had to do with his family history of autoimmune disease, and that he took antidepressants otherwise he couldn't function.

Each person has a completely different genetic and hereditary baggage, so I can't say what it's like to live in his body. But I found his positive attitude towards antidepressants a little weird, and also strange his insistence that he NEEDED them to function. I think that reveals more about his personal beliefs on medication than it does on whether the medication is truly needed.

It stands to reason that someone who believes medication is the solution to mental problems is more likely to take prescription drugs in a cavalier manner (doctors also at fault) and also more likely to get hooked on those drugs as well. Someone who has a neutral or negative attitude towards drugs will seek to find other solutions to their problems, which involves more work but more permanent improvement over time (cognitive restructuring, hobbies, exercise, social relationships, etc).

Aye, or he could have just killed himself.

What his use tells you is that he needed to get out of his current state to make things bearable.

Medication can be a solution to mental problems. Structural stuff can't be talked better. It's either live with it or take drugs and nearly everyone chooses to take the drugs. You're right, but what you suggest ain't for the worst effected.

Of course there is over prescription and using drugs for mental health is a field in embryo so there's a lot of problems, but I think it's probably sensible to wait and listen to his assessment of it, which is surely to come rather than make presumptions.

Aye, but our lives are characterized by damage. Hopefully it doesn't impact him going forwards, that would suck balls.

Sure thing.. I have learnt at lot from this man ..

Both his books are amazing, i have read 12 rules 3 times and certain chapters are in double figures..

I have also been through the psycholgical significance of bible a number of times..

Im rooting for him ..

Her daughter said he was suicidal. That's intense. Hearing someone like Jordan Peterson in that state of mind. I hope recovers well and comes back with a full force.

Why "someone like Peterson"? It's these self-help gurus that are the most deranged. His '12 steps' are obviously steps he believes he needs to introduce to his own life. When someone who is miserable is always telling everyone else how to be happy, you really shouldn't take advice from that person.

Peterson's a fraud.

Aye, or he could have just killed himself.

What his use tells you is that he needed to get out of his current state to make things bearable.

Medication can be a solution to mental problems. Structural stuff can't be talked better. It's either live with it or take drugs and nearly everyone chooses to take the drugs. You're right, but what you suggest ain't for the worst effected.

Of course there is over prescription and using drugs for mental health is a field in embryo so there's a lot of problems, but I think it's probably sensible to wait and listen to his assessment of it, which is surely to come rather than make presumptions.

That's a normie read on the situation, something people in culture at large repeat a lot without knowing where it comes from or what it means. I think the population gets these ideas from the medical field. Doctors, because they're trained in physiology, have the tendency to over-attribute mental problems to physical causes and ignoring other causes - which they're not familiar to and thus can't conceptualize or bring to their mind.

There are countless studies in different fields of psychology which discovered something different about the way people prone to depression think about the world, about the future, about themselves, how they attribute outcomes, the structure and complexity of their self-esteem, the people they choose to surround themselves with. A fragilized personality structure is basically a prerequisite for the development of the disorder. That's not something people are born into, that's something that can be influenced and improved. Basically every facet can be the subject of an intervention.

His self-assessment wouldn't provide anything on this subject. If someone has a pro-medication belief and bias (or on any subject), they're by definition blind to their own unconscious assumptions - hence why it's a bias. It's other people who might catch it, reflect it back to them and make them realize.

There is only so much diet, exercise and other natural remedies can do. And medication is more efficient. Practicing hobbies, exercise and social relationships takes a lot of time in a 24 hour day. Sure, he could do all that and have little need for medication, but then he won’t have time for work. He is a busy guy. That’s his choice

.started taking prescribed tranqs for it.
Nevermind the rest of the story.. imagine weve got men prescribing other men tranquilizers for their "problems"....

....and it's a normal, "natural" thing

Back