Jordan Peterson recovering from severe tranquilizer addiction in Russia

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02...overing-from--tranquiliser-addiction/11947500

11947430-3x2-700x467.jpg

That's the natural tranq addiction recovery destination. World renowned.

It's where I went

Get well soon Mr Peterson, you're a legend.

I look forward to hearing about the whole experience and life lessons learned etc.

Hope he gets well.

But this should be a reality check for a lot of people who make a cult of personality with Peterson.

BTW..: Russia? Random as fuck.

Lol, bet he finds a way to blame it on women and feminism. This is your hero, incels. An old, drug addicted dork. And it's not even fun drugs like cocaine!

Hope he gets well.

But this should be a reality check for a lot of people who make a cult of personality with Peterson.

BTW..: Russia? Random as fuck.

Why?

I'm personally not interested in his personality, I enjoy the logical conclusion of evolutionary psychology and rational thinking. I expect I fall into your definition though, so I ask again what reality check am I supposed to be getting here?

Why?

I'm personally not interested in his personality, I enjoy the logical conclusion of evolutionary psychology and rational thinking. I expect I fall into your definition though, so I ask again what reality check am I supposed to be getting here?
Yeah, you basically don't fall in my definition so IDK why you got triggered.

Yeah, you basically don't fall in my definition so IDK why you got triggered.

Hah, the triggering is because I find the majority of what he says to be without reproach so when someone, who is usually pretty rational, suggests there is a reason not to feel this way, I want to know what it is!

I can either get smarter or help someone else get smarter. Win win.

Let me put it this way, I believe that this experience will only make Peterson's insights sharper, you don't want to be coached by someone who is gifted, they can't help you, you want to be coached by someone who has had to seriously work to be competitive. They have the knowledge/strategies to help.

i hope he recovers, dude has dealt head on all the insane and deranged motherfuckers that are out there, also Russia is a great place to recover your strenght

you eat borsch with beef like my granma used to make, the cold winter will make you strong, and you drink vodka all day, every day you chug that shit down, that'll get you strong and back in there in no time

Lol, bet he finds a way to blame it on women and feminism. This is your hero, incels. An old, drug addicted dork. And it's not even fun drugs like cocaine!
Im not sure about him being the hero for incels or what that even means really but the guy is smart AF and has been under a barrage of retards since he piped up about gender pronouns, his problem isnt years and years in the making...his daughter said ((8months I believe)) the guy probably needs those tranqs just to deal with the insanely dumb people he was forced to "debate" with on popular media over the backlash of his very logical and thought out opinion and the way he was demonized for it

hope he gets well soon the world needs more people like this

Im not sure about him being the hero for incels or what that even means really but the guy is smart AF and has been under a barrage of retards since he piped up about gender pronouns, his problem isnt years and years in the making...his daughter said ((8months I believe)) the guy probably needs those tranqs just to deal with the insanely dumb people he was forced to "debate" with on popular media over the backlash of his very logical and thought out opinion and the way he was demonized for it

hope he gets well soon the world needs more people like this
You sound triggered
How is a tranq addict dead beat telling people to clean their room someone the world needs more of?

You sound triggered
How is a tranq addict dead beat telling people to clean their room someone the world needs more of?
you sound like someone that needs to use flashwords like triggered to cover up a poor opinion....

from the article....he had anxiety issues....started taking prescribed tranqs for it...recognizes he has an issue....is now seeking to rectify it((over the course of 8 months))....calling him a tranq addict dead beat is immediately a failing stance to take.....

Ive no idea what youre on about cleaning rooms.....the world needs more people that wont shy away from pointing out the extreme idiocy wrapped up in this word policing gender titling and things of that ilk...

Her daughter said he was suicidal. That's intense. Hearing someone like Jordan Peterson in that state of mind. I hope he recovers well and comes back with a full force.

Last edited:
Goes to show how things can creep up on the people who should be the most aware.

I don't think he should get hate or dragged through the mud for this but I think about a lot of his sad incel fanbase and hypocrite turd conservatives types that used to refer to and probably still call certain types of weed smokers scumbags and all kinds of other people mentally weak snowflakes.

It ain't easy being critical. People of that mind are generally above all else, self critical, bordering on anxious and depressive. the easy thing is to be a normie who just takes everything that the far left tells them as gospel and keeps at the hamster wheel till they drop.
I don't agree with everything that Peterson has to say but he raises a lot of important points. There are many more Amber Heard's -- and Amber Heard sympathizers in this world than their are Jordan Peterson's. His is an important voice.

Back