Jordan Peterson recovering from severe tranquilizer addiction in Russia

Those of you that mock the man for this should feel bad. It's not funny or anything

This guy does a good job of explaining what Peterson went through and the common questions around it:

Maybe you should read his book again and gain more insight. You might even get out of the basement and not be an incel.

I hope that someday you identify the source of the anger that leads you to post like this.

I strongly recommend you reread your exchange with @Bob Gray in this thread.

OK. When he stops encouraging people to think in terms of winners and losers betas and alphas cleans his own room and gets his own life in "perfect" order Ill give him a really good listen.

HIs own tenet 6 cleary says he should stop what he is doing. I am just agreeing with him.

You have a point there, if he can´t fix his addiction according to him you should not be meddling with grownup discussion.

Im not sure about him being the hero for incels or what that even means really but the guy is smart AF and has been under a barrage of retards since he piped up about gender pronouns, his problem isnt years and years in the making...his daughter said ((8months I believe)) the guy probably needs those tranqs just to deal with the insanely dumb people he was forced to "debate" with on popular media over the backlash of his very logical and thought out opinion and the way he was demonized for it

hope he gets well soon the world needs more people like this
His wife have cancer and is under treatment ,that IMHO is the main reason he got addicted on Benzo.

I'm referring to the type of men who can't or won't attempt to better themselves. Who as a result become bitter and cruel and potentially destructive/self-destructive.

Yeah I thought the narrative you were trying to attribute was a little flawed, lol.

I honestly don't believe he got on this stuff in the last year. Famous people generally aren't honest about their drug usage, and JP comes off as someone who is always desperate to say something, which is a huge personality flaw. People with those are generally more likely to be habitual users of stuff. Not saying I'm right, but it's my opinion of the likely truth.

Good for him to get off the stuff, but I think he'd be better off going to fewer event and being a personality and instead just living life. Some people want fame too much. Shrug

OK. When he stops encouraging people to think in terms of winners and losers betas and alphas cleans his own room and gets his own life in "perfect" order Ill give him a really good listen.

HIs own tenet 6 cleary says he should stop what he is doing. I am just agreeing with him.

Kinda looks like he has stopped.

God forbid anyone needs help every now and then, I guess it invalidates everything you've ever said regardless as to whether it makes sense or not.

to his credit, I ain't seen him on youtube in some time...

So in actuality, he's demonstrating his principles of 'cleaning up his room' before teaching people how to live!

You have a point there, if he can´t fix his addiction according to him you should not be meddling with grownup discussion.

He has stopped.. he's in hospital receiving treatment..
His advice etc is going to be even more relevent after he recovers.

He has stopped.. he's in hospital receiving treatment..
His advice etc is going to be even more relevent after he recovers.

He is a junkie, I agree on his stance on gender but you don't need to create a cruzade for the obvious.

He is a junkie, I agree on his stance on gender but you don't need to create a cruzade for the obvious.

Is he really a junkie? Getting addicted to a prescription that you take as is prescribed?

Like, I know you can split hairs about the definition of the term and how yes this would be a "correct" usage of the term. But I feel like it's one of this instances where the spirit of the definition isn't really met.

Like a 20 year old woman could be a MILF. But is she really? Is that what people mean when they say MILF, or are they referring to something very different?

The term junkie never presents an image of someone taking a prescription as they're told and having it create a physical dependency.

Back