Jon's coach Mike Winkeljohn predicts that DC will get finished

It's not about KO ability with Jon it's his TKO/submission ability, Jon will wear you down through attrition jabs, punches, body blows, pick & kick your cardio away. DC does the same thing but he likes to wear you out by letting you carry his bulk while peppering with blows and attempted chokes.

If Jon's cardio is on point DC will be broken...

They fought before and none of this happened.

They fought before and none of this happened.
DC is to old and slow.A kick from a dinosaur called Silva hurt him,he cheated to make weight meaning his fat ass will be drained.

All Dc has did is talk shit.He has came out nowhere stating he will beat Jons ass. Dude knows he's about to get steamrolled and have to accept he will always be a bridesmaid.

DC literally has nothing for him.LOVE or Hate Jon he will beat D.C.'s ass and make it look easy

If jon wins it'll be a decision.tbh, i see cormier catching a overconfident and rusty jones with nasty uppercuts in the clinch 1st rd tko.

Stop with that roid sh!t man unless you got clear proof of steroid use I don't wanna hear about your gut feelings. He got popped banned for banned substance which was not a steroid, if you got other information aside from USADA produce it or take your TMZ allegations to your fellow haters and bathe in your gut feelings & suspicions.

As for fighting Jon is just a better mma fighter than DC plain & simple Jon can fight DC's game he's proved that DC got one game lay on you and carry my bulk.
Ah so that's why there's testimony of several people saying that Jones hid under the cage from USADA?
Allistair Overeem didn't test positive for steroids either so was he not taking sterioids either until proven otherwise?
Guess who also tested positive for estrogen blockers... Brock Lesnar. I guess he never took steroids either unless you can prove he did.

Also clomiphene one of the blockers Jones tested positive for can be used as a PED itself as it substantially increases testosterone production in men.

Ah so that's why there's testimony of several people saying that Jones hid under the cage from USADA?
Allistair Overeem didn't test positive for steroids either so was he not taking sterioids either until proven otherwise?
Guess who also tested positive for estrogen blockers... Brock Lesnar. I guess he never took steroids either unless you can prove he did.

Also clomiphene one of the blockers Jones tested positive for can be used as a PED itself as it substantially increases testosterone production in men.

You are still assuming bro. Should we start assuming dc and Weidman are both on steroid too, their ratio is all fuck up compare to Jon Jones.

Jon Jones is going to destroy Dc this time around and its not even going to be close. Father time is undefeated, the only ppl that doesn't know this are shertards. Dc cardio is crap now, age is starting to catch up to him and its obvious. It's harder for him to make weight now, hes going to be real drain against Jon Jones. I wouldn't be surprise if he fail to make the weight against Jon Jones.

Love it bud. Was wondering if you were still on here. Hope he still has a little GOAT left in him to shut that fat mouth of Cormier up.
You root for a known cheater? lol

Stop with that roid sh!t man unless you got clear proof of steroid use I don't wanna hear about your gut feelings. He got popped banned for banned substance which was not a steroid, if you got other information aside from USADA produce it or take your TMZ allegations to your fellow haters and bathe in your gut feelings & suspicions.

As for fighting Jon is just a better mma fighter than DC plain & simple Jon can fight DC's game he's proved that DC got one game lay on you and carry my bulk.
Male fighters getting caught with Clomid were roiding. That's why you get a suspension for it even though it itself is not performance enhancing. So it's clear enough proof to draw the conclusion that Jones was roiding and merit a suspension.

Well of course the guy training him is gonna say that

Rusty, post USADA, getting point deductions for putting open hands toward the face Jones is going to have a hard time finishing DC.

A4Rm_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
See this ^^^ is the BS you asking me to accept Bitter Betty's gym chatter same sh!t between TAM & TJ Dillashaw, bad break ups more TMZ crap? I keep it simple friend, I don't subscribe to gossip and what the governing body USADA findings were.

This ^^^ part here is the only part of substance in which I agree, because even I have found popping a hardwood pill an hour or so before a workout is a better workout, that why in the pro world it's a banned substance.

Rusty, post USADA, getting point deductions for putting open hands toward the face Jones is going to have a hard time finishing DC.

You think the guy with maybe the best fight IQ and coaches ever will get point deductions? Do jones haters even know who he is?

Male fighters getting caught with Clomid were roiding. That's why you get a suspension for it even though it itself is not performance enhancing. So it's clear enough proof to draw the conclusion that Jones was roiding and merit a suspension.

Except he had a reason that was accepted by experts for that non-steroid to be in his system.
Get your news from places other than salty retards on sherdog, kthnx.

<5>
I see the fight going the same way

DC not as good as he was in their first fight imo and Jones coming in with something to prove.

Gets DC down and either subs him or TKO's him with GnP.

Back