Jon's coach Mike Winkeljohn predicts that DC will get finished

Well not many coaches are gonna say they think they can win a decision, they train to finish a fight

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/jon-...-gives-bold-prediction-daniel-cormier-fight1/

Only way I see Jon finishing DC is by submission, there's no way he can crack DC's all-time great chin.

It's not about KO ability with Jon it's his TKO/submission ability, Jon will wear you down through attrition jabs, punches, body blows, pick & kick your cardio away. DC does the same thing but he likes to wear you out by letting you carry his bulk while peppering with blows and attempted chokes.

If Jon's cardio is on point DC will be broken...

It's not about KO ability with Jon it's his TKO/submission ability, Jon will wear you down through attrition jabs, punches, body blows, pick & kick your cardio away. DC does the same thing but he likes to wear you out by letting you carry his bulk while peppering with blows and attempted chokes.

While fresh and on roids he never came close to finishing DC, how do you think the's going to do it rusty and post-USADA?
Jones took Cormier down, so did rumble and Gus and they are mainly strikers. Taking him down isn't super difficult, its keeping him down and Jones couldn't do that for more than 5 seconds.

Time is not running in DC's advantage.

Oh yayyyy a biased opinion
Let me take that into account when thinking about this fight and betting it

Mike Winkeljohn does not see the full picture.

Winklejon is half blind so who cares what he foresees happening?

If Jones shows up in the same shape he fought OSP I could see a Cormier finish. But hoping we see the return of prime Jones.

If Jones shows up in the same shape he fought OSP I could see a Cormier finish. But hoping we see the return of prime Jones.
Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

While fresh and on roids he never came close to finishing DC, how do you think the's going to do it rusty and post-USADA?
Jones took Cormier down, so did rumble and Gus and they are mainly strikers. Taking him down isn't super difficult, its keeping him down and Jones couldn't do that for more than 5 seconds.

Stop with that roid sh!t man unless you got clear proof of steroid use I don't wanna hear about your gut feelings. He got popped banned for banned substance which was not a steroid, if you got other information aside from USADA produce it or take your TMZ allegations to your fellow haters and bathe in your gut feelings & suspicions.

As for fighting Jon is just a better mma fighter than DC plain & simple Jon can fight DC's game he's proved that DC got one game lay on you and carry my bulk.

Last edited:
Same guy that thought Holly would beat Meisha.

Doubtful. It's more likely that DC gets a finish. Jones is older, rusty and hopefully unenhanced. We should see a different and inferior Jones this time along with an improved and angry DC.

DC's only chance is if he comes in BETTER than he did the first fight, AND Jones is diminished by rust and PED withdrawal.
The rust/PED scenario is possible, but DC has diminished since their first fight. He's going to get merked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back