Jon's coach Mike Winkeljohn predicts that DC will get finished

Winkeljohn should make sure Jon makes it to the fight first of all.

Jones without coke and roids is not the same Jones.

Hes gonna be like Vitor now. All soft looking and needing a care bear next to him

The one time that he passed all of the testing he was the most ripped he had ever been in his whole life. Try again.

While fresh and on roids he never came close to finishing DC, how do you think the's going to do it rusty and post-USADA?
Jones took Cormier down, so did rumble and Gus and they are mainly strikers. Taking him down isn't super difficult, its keeping him down and Jones couldn't do that for more than 5 seconds.

This is how a biased fan looks back at a lost fight.

I favour Bones to win but the only way I seem him getting the finish is if they allow a TKO via eyepokes. So in other words, if Mazzagatti comes back to ref this fight.

DC is past it. He barely went 3 rounds with a 2 day anderson, his gas tank is gone and the weight cuts weaken him worse with each fight. Jon will destroy him.

Please explain your thought process here ^^^ hard to tell, but f*k it he was probably juicing for most of his career. And your evidence to this is what, he was too good?

The cumulative circumstantial evidence makes it reasonable to believe that Jones was juicing for most of his career.

- Caught for estrogen blockers. Unlikely dick pill excuse. Indirect evidence of steroid use, but for any other more reasonable explanation.
- Physically hid from USADA testing
- Proven hypocrite and habitual liar about his sobriety.
- History of repeated illegal substance abuse. Repeat perpetrator of criminal activity when it's injurious to him and others. Not unreasonable to believe he'd do illegal activity (PEDs) when it would be directly beneficial to his livelihood.

None of these alone directly are proof of steroid use. But looking at all the circumstantial evidence, any reasonable person can have good reason to believe that Jones may very well have been juicing. We don't have any good reason to believe he juiced at certain points and not others, but that's certainly possible as well.

Jones is a very skilled fighter and one of the GOATs. He does have an asterisk next to his record because there exists a reasonable doubt of whether he was clean. We know that he did get caught for illegal PEDs and it seems rather unlikely, given the rest of his history, that he actually was taking estrogen blockers to remedy a supposed dysfunctional penis condition.

This is how a biased fan looks back at a lost fight.
How? I said facts: Jones tested positive for clomiphene and could not effectively control DC on the ground.
I'm not saying DC will win though, he would have to make drastic improvements to his striking defense while JJ has to do nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back