Jon's coach Mike Winkeljohn predicts that DC will get finished

The post USADA comments are all over looking post party time jones too. Like he said he was party it up and coke binging up until a few days before the first fight. I predict a monster JJ that will finish DC in 4.

Except he had a reason that was accepted by experts for that non-steroid to be in his system.
Get your news from places other than salty retards on sherdog, kthnx.
It was so accepted that he was suspended for a year.

Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

The longest reach @205 and he shortens that arm to come with a leftcross "Hellbow". Excuse me something in my eye...

giphy.gif

Jones has all the physical advantages over Cormier

He'll either stay outside and pick him apart on points or beat him grappling like last time

Cormier is the second best 205 of all time, unfortunately for him he's in Jones era

All the USADA bullshit will motivate jones even more.

Jones without coke and roids is not the same Jones.

Hes gonna be like Vitor now. All soft looking and needing a care bear next to him

DC is going to beat Jones to a pulp.

It was so accepted that he was suspended for a year.

On the evidence before the Panel, the Applicant is not a drug cheat," the arbitrators wrote in their epilogue. "He did not know that the tablet he took contained prohibited substances or that those substances had the capacity to enhance sporting performance. However by his imprudent use of what he pungently referred to as a 'dick pill' he has not only lost a year of his career but an estimated nine million dollars. This outcome which he admits to be a wake-up call for him should serve as a warning to all others who participate in the same sport."

Nothing more accurate than a trainer or manager predicting his own fighters fight.

Heard Jackson is picking DC by the way.

LMAO at everyone saying that Jones can`t finish DC. No man can take too many of them elbows.

July 29th is gonna be such a fun day

It's hard to tell. Jones was probably juicing for most of his career, including his first fight with DC. Assuming he's now clean, he should not be quite the same. DC has shown a great chin and recovery, but the accumulation of damage and his age have to be considered. DC was beat by Jones, dropped by Rumble, dropped and nearly finished by Gustafsson, and hurt by Silva. He's taken some damage recently, and while he's shown great recovery, he's been getting hit and hurt recently. Jones has a lot of technique, and we'll see how effective he is off the roids. Jones doesn't hit relatively hard, but he can wear down DC. Maybe a late TKO via GNP, but Jones probably won't finish DC standing.

Well not many coaches are gonna say they think they can win a decision, they train to finish a fight

Lol, exactly.

I don't even know why people bother quoting coaches as if their statements are somehow meaningful or predictive.

Is it still 2012?
"Since he's come to camp, I'm real blessed that this young man listens and he went from being mostly a wrestler to now he's turning over to becoming a great striker in the division. He's almost there, he's almost to that Anderson Silva place where he is going to start getting those one punch and one kick knockouts. Just wait, you haven't seen anything yet."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/...jones-isnt-far-from-that-anderson-silva-place

Mike has been fantasizing about Jon's KO power for five years now, but the only thing he finishes are over the hill MW fighters, rails and dick pills.

"It's hard to tell. Jones was probably juicing for most of his career",

Please explain your thought process here ^^^ hard to tell, but f*k it he was probably juicing for most of his career. And your evidence to this is what, he was too good?

Please explain your thought process here ^^^ hard to tell, but f*k it he was probably juicing for most of his career. And your evidence to this is what, he was too good?

Aye, once he joined winkledick gym he prolly gettin on it.

Dat whole camp sus as fuck.

You think the guy with maybe the best fight IQ and coaches ever will get point deductions? Do jones haters even know who he is?

It will be interesting to see. All I know is habits are hard to break and an open hand with fingers outstretched to an opponents face is now illegal whether there is an eye poke or not. This will be enforced with Jones more than any other fighter, as he is probably the most prolific eye poker in MMA history.

I think he will be warned immediately if it happens and he will definitely be deducted if there is a single eye poke. And he could well end up getting deducted even if there isn't.

While fresh and on roids he never came close to finishing DC, how do you think the's going to do it rusty and post-USADA?
Jones took Cormier down, so did rumble and Gus and they are mainly strikers. Taking him down isn't super difficult, its keeping him down and Jones couldn't do that for more than 5 seconds.
No beef intended.. but it really gets me when people say "post USADA" like he was on TRT like Vitor.. he was snorting cocain, plus doing all the other stuff he was doing like partying and such, wasn't taking MMA all too seriously and beat DC with a 49-46 decision, which was a pretty competitive fight IMO. If anything, I just say that Jones is completely sober and will have a clean record going into this fight and will be training full time instead of part time like he said he used to do.

Back