Jones vs. Santos answered a question how would Jones do against prime Fedor

Fedor made mention a couple to times that Alexs was more gifted than him and had more potential. But lacked the discipline.
Anyway I think Fedor could handle him.
It was obvious just watching Aleks fight he was even faster and more athletic. I wonder what happened to the young Emelianenko. No idea.

Jones success is really based on being able to stay on the outside and win striking exchanges here but Fedor is very different from DC, like Rumble he was able to explode in with power punchs from mid/long range.

Grappling wise as with DC Jones has never had to deal with someone near to Fedor's level and I suspect he would just be looking to avoid the ground entirely.

It was obvious just watching Aleks fight he was even faster and more athletic. Whatever happened to the young Emelianenko?
Crazy hand speed.
But he could be beaten. Got KOed and submitted a few times in his prime.
Fedor had a real unbeatable aura for those 5 or so years

Prime Fedor vs Jones
Prime Fedor vs Cain
Prime Fedor vs DC
These are the fights we all want to see. Probably in a parallel universe they are fighting right now.

Fantasy pick 1 Fedor vs Jones:
Eats bombs and panik resles to save his life. Can't keep the home cooked food eater down for long as the kettlebell muscles are trying to rip one of Jones lims. Its going to be a war for 3 rounds with Fedor winning the points, but Jones chin and pico cardio help him win the 4th an the 5th. Fedor 48:47.

Fantasy pick 2: Fedor vs Cain
Cain eats a chilli before the fight and his pumping iron on sea level. Fedor know that he can't go 5 rounds on the mat so he goes for the kill of the bell. Right hook left hook combination sends the Cain down to earth. Fedor KO R1.

Fantasy pick 3: Fedor vs DC
I have no idea how this one goes.

Crazy hand speed.
But he could be beaten. Got KOed and submitted a few times in his prime.
Fedor had a real unbeatable aura for those 5 or so years
God Aura. I've written essays about it over the years what it was like when I was 16. He was a God. Only prime come up Lesnar had a similar aura for exactly 1.5 years. Maybe less. After the Herring fight being compared to a brutal car accident to his organs it was pretty intense hype.

Not sure what to conclude... TS means that Jones would lose a shitty SD to Jones? Seems plausible.

That really depends on which era are we talking about:
- At Fedor's era: Awesome fight, Jones by wrestling+GNP or Fedor by mighty KO.
- At USADA's era: Shitty fight going SD (not sure if S means split or sh..), both sides not deserving much but Jones via Dana Whitening.

Yeah because Santos and Fedor have the same styles
I would favor Fedor at HW against any HW, but Jones will always be a live dog

Jones is afraid of Fedor's power and that makes him hesitant and scared to throw back. Fedor by landing more important shots in a five round fight. I see Jones scoring few oblique kicks, jabs and that is basically all. Fedor has more power than Santos and he is faster but I don't see him putting Jones away. I'm playing this fight in my head right now and only give Jones 10% chance of winning.

QAL3.gif

You're comparing prime Fedor against out of prime Jon.

Also Fedor's power is hugely over rated.

There's a tradeoff between experience and physical peak.. That's what you don't get, and that's why it's not an excuse for a loss. There is career IQ, knowing when your time is up- when to quit/rest. If they want to still show off their skills despite the natural decline there's always exhibitions and time off.

So now explain why experienced Fedor can't do shit.

You are arguing from a false premise. Prime isnt just referring to physical condition although that is a big part of it. Prime is a fighter at his absolute best everything considered. Damage and injuries also play a part as well as how motivated the fighter is to keep themselves as hungry as when they started out. If you want to make up a term "career iq" to criticize Fedor, go ahead it has nothing to do with prime. But then using it to say prime doesnt exist and is just a narrative is a sleazy strawman.

Flabby can crusher Japanese pro wrestling mma Fedor wouldn't do anything to Jones

Jones is afraid of Fedor's power and that makes him hesitant and scared to throw back. Fedor by landing more important shots in a five round fight. I see Jones scoring few oblique kicks, jabs and that is basically all. Fedor has more power than Santos and he is faster but I don't see him putting Jones away. I'm playing this fight in my head right now and only give Jones 10% chance of winning.

QAL3.gif
Not a chance T rex arms could hit jones swinging wildly. HAHA jones fights way too long and has barely been hit

You are arguing from a false premise. Prime isnt just referring to physical condition although that is a big part of it. Prime is a fighter at his absolute best everything considered. Damage and injuries also play a part as well as how motivated the fighter is to keep themselves as hungry as when they started out. If you want to make up a term "career iq" to criticize Fedor, go ahead it has nothing to do with prime. But then using it to say prime doesnt exist and is just a narrative is a sleazy strawman.
Oh really? Point to where I said Prime just refers to physical condition, that's a poor inference on your part. Point to where I said prime doesn't exist. I said it's not an excuse. Prime is where the tradeoff between experience and physical peak is balanced.

Lol as if I made up the term 'career IQ'. Shows the intellect level of Fedor fans. The prime narrative is just a running joke like young Erick Silva. Just another excuse, but Fedor fans are the only ones who take that silly narrative seriously- the sad part. Real men simply admit defeat to the better man that night and move on, others have to conjure up any excuse like God's Will to hold onto their aura.

Jones would have dominated in Pride. Roided to the gils and you know he'd take full advantage of stomps and knees on the ground.

Yeah I mean Santos and Fedor have very similar styles sure.

Why hasn't the TS been banned for trolling yet ?

Fedor gets knocked out by a gust of wind nowadays. His chin was never that good. One good elbow from Jones and he'd be on wobbly legs. Fedor would get hellbowed into oblivion.
Today of ourse, but never?
fujita+wobbles+fedor.gif

Fujita was a much more powerful than Jones, thrown all he got connecting in the ear area and still did'nt KOd Fedor
Actually few seconds after this happened
PossibleDirectJaguar-size_restricted.gif

For the rest there is'nt much material on prime Fedor getting hit hard as he was one of the most (if not THE) hard to hit at HW

Oh really? Point to where I said Prime just refers to physical condition, that's a poor inference on your part. Point to where I said prime doesn't exist. I said it's not an excuse. Prime is where the tradeoff between experience and physical peak is balanced.

Lol as if I made up the term 'career IQ'. Shows the intellect level of Fedor fans. The prime narrative is just a running joke like young Erick Silva. Just another excuse, but Fedor fans are the only ones who take that silly narrative seriously- the sad part. Real men simply admit defeat to the better man that night and move on, others have to conjure up any excuse like God's Will to hold onto their aura.

Wtf are you saying? Lol whos saying fedor was better than the guys he lost to 'on that night'. 'Real men' for the vast majority of history believed in God and God's Will. Lmao at your 1st world 21st century sensibilities dictating manliness to a guy like Fedor. Its cheesy just stop. The joke about erik silva is that he is an eternal prospect and young wtf are you talking about?

Its clear as day you have an axe to grind with fedir fans and thats it.

Wtf are you saying? Lol whos saying fedor was better than the guys he lost to 'on that night'. 'Real men' for the vast majority of history believed in God and God's Will. Lmao at your 1st world 21st century sensibilities dictating manliness to a guy like Fedor. Its cheesy just stop. The joke about erik silva is that he is an eternal prospect and young wtf are you talking about?

Its clear as day you have an axe to grind with fedir fans and thats it.
That I am your father.

"Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (1 Peter 2:18)- Jesus Christ

Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
- Allah -> Jehovah -> Yahweh -> Mangala (Shiva) = God of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back