Jones vs. Santos answered a question how would Jones do against prime Fedor

^
Prime Fedor would beat the fuck out of Jones. Enough punching power to keep Jones afraid and enough speed to make Jones pay for mistakes. Esp that wack ass spinning garbage shit that he does. Fedor also had the proper amount of skill and intensity in the clinch to avoid getting bullied and super explosive hips and scrambling to either get back up or reverse positions. Prime Fedor also had a good enough armlock from his back to punish someone who is lazy or doesnt respect it and we all saw what Vitor did to juiced up pre USADA Jones.

Prime Fedor is way faster, way more dangerous and way more dynamic than Thiago Santos with a blown out knee and he arguably won rounds 1, 2 and 5 against Jones. What the fuck do you think a prime Fedor on two legs would have done???

Anyone who thinks Pride Fedor is less skilled, less tough and less intense than MW journeymen like Thiago Santos and Anthony Smith is a UFC fanboy cuck who dont know shit about fighting.
Based on 'prime' Fedor tho right? How about experienced Fedor?

Jones is afraid of Fedor's power and that makes him hesitant and scared to throw back. Fedor by landing more important shots in a five round fight. I see Jones scoring few oblique kicks, jabs and that is basically all. Fedor has more power than Santos and he is faster but I don't see him putting Jones away. I'm playing this fight in my head right now and only give Jones 10% chance of winning.

QAL3.gif

he could definitely put jones away in my opinion. Maybe if Jones was a HW, I'd agree.

This is MMA. Adaption is the most important factor. Fact is Fedor was unable to adapt. There is something called career IQ which supersedes fight IQ. Fedor has little of that.

The prime narrative is just a running joke like young Erick Silva. Just another excuse, but Fedor fans are the only ones who take that silly narrative seriously- the sad part. Real men simply admit defeat to the better man that night and move on, others have to conjure up any excuse like God's Will to hold onto their aura.

Jon rapes Fedor.

lol at prime being a 'narrative'.

giphy.gif

lol at prime being a 'narrative'.

giphy.gif
There's a tradeoff between experience and physical peak.. That's what you don't get, and that's why it's not an excuse for a loss. There is career IQ, knowing when your time is up- when to quit/rest. If they want to still show off their skills despite the natural decline there's always exhibitions and time off.

So now explain why experienced Fedor can't do shit.

Jones beat Rampage and Shogun. You think Santos hits harder than they do?

Prime fedor runs over jones like he did timmie, chicken legs would get wrecked.

Fedor does not even have a puncher's chance, he would not even be able to hurt Jones. He would get completely picked apart from the outside, none of his windmills would land because Fedor is not a good boxer, he has no jab to set anything up and his weak chin makes it likely he get KO'd by a headkick. DC could manage nothing in the clinch so Fedor has nothing there either, and he would never get a TD on Jones either. I predict this would be the easiest fight of jon's career. Even easier than the Rua fight.

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif
At the same time, Fujita is nowhere near the level of Jones. ...
That punch never touched Fedor's chin. Watch if carefully, Fedor turns his head slightly to the right and it lands right behind the ear and instantly you see Fedors equilibrium gone. He is not hurt but his coordination is compromised, his legs go bambi like and his arms are flailing. The same thing you see in almost all such punches such as GSP, Serra.

Anyway to the TS yes I would put Prime Fedor as the favorite over Jones.

Prime Fedor would give any man on Earth all they could handle. No doubt. No-one would be better than 50/50 against Prime Fedor. No-one.
I think Fedor's brother could work Fedor. Dude was way bigger and just as quick. Wish he could have been like Fedor outside of the cage and not a POS (what day say).

DC beats Fedor, and Jones beat DC twice. Do the math. Except for a flash ko, against Jones that has never been visibly rocked, Fedor has literally no way of winning. Anyone who doesn't at least favor Jones isn't thinking straight. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Favor Jones vs Prime Fedor Jones didn't land a punch on Santos what are you talking about. He'd get murked on the feet and would be at a massive strength and technique disadvantage on the mat.. and Fedor has fast flexible hips and subs. Inga you never stop defending him and declaring he's the GOAT, he's the boring cheat snitch who just won a split against a one-legged MW in his athletic prime of 32 he's a proven roider like 10x over just stop it. Do you get paid for this?

Can someone show me a gif of Jon landing one punch on Santos? How would he exchange against prime Fedor? Just kick from distance the entire time with some elbows? He won't make it to decision like that with the big boys and no pico.

Last edited:
Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

That punch never touched Fedor's chin. Watch if carefully, Fedor turns his head slightly to the right and it lands right behind the ear and instantly you see Fedors equilibrium gone. He is not hurt but his coordination is compromised, his legs go bambi like and his arms are flailing. The same thing you see in almost all such punches such as GSP, Serra.

Anyway to the TS yes I would put Prime Fedor as the favorite over Jones.
Also Jon would never have the power to do that from that same punch.

I think Fedor's brother could work Fedor. Dude was way bigger and just as quick. Wish he could have been like Fedor outside of the cage and not a POS (what day say).
Fedor made mention a couple to times that Alexs was more gifted than him and had more potential. But lacked the discipline.
Anyway I think Fedor could handle him.

Jones is afraid of Fedor's power and that makes him hesitant and scared to throw back. Fedor by landing more important shots in a five round fight. I see Jones scoring few oblique kicks, jabs and that is basically all. Fedor has more power than Santos and he is faster but I don't see him putting Jones away. I'm playing this fight in my head right now and only give Jones 10% chance of winning.

QAL3.gif
Remember jones felt he was comfortably winning the standup and didn’t try to take the fight to the ground. If he thought he was losing he has other tools.

Lmao Jones would destroy fedor at any point of his career in a cage or a ring.

Fucking delusion on this forum is amazing.

Back