Jones vs DC 3 soon?

God I hope not, my heart can't take DC losing to Jones again. It haunts me.
Did you read the OP?

The filthy cheat may have ended Stipe's fucking career with his disgusting eye pokes.

He deserves even more of a beatdown this time around

Can someone explain to me how dc and ufc screwed over stipe when he went through a war with Francis, knocked down hard against reem and knocked out cold against DC... he needed the break to heal and recover and DC wasnt gonna wait a around as hes getting older he wanted to fight as often as possible.... stipe fought a year later which i think was a much needed layoff for that knockout and wars hes had. Obviously it paid off cus he took some shots in the dc 2 fight. Just cus dc wanted the brock fight its a screwover? I personally think that year was mandatory cus stipe was sounding punch drunk compared to his old interviews

It really is a shame after all that time of DC trying to take the moral high figure role over Jon in their encounters, to end his career with the towergate incident, and the eyes pokes on stipe. And no interest in jones vs dc 3 tbh from me.

Did you read the OP?

The filthy cheat may have ended Stipe's fucking career with his disgusting eye pokes.

stipe poked dc just as much. dc beat the shit out of stipe till dc got old.

Really hoping this is stipe playing EXTRA, DIRTY hardball with the ufc and DC.

he’s felt so fucked over for so long on so many issues, he’s got to feel vindicated as fuck after finished DC while being eyepoked again

if he truly has to retire due to vision problems, that would be a fucking horrific look for the ufc and DC. ‘Most successful heavyweight champ of all time forced to retired due to repeated eyepokes over two fights’

can you fucking imagine?
‘Ex heavyweight champ, partially blinded and forced into retirement, wonders why the ufc never did anything to address the issue of eyepokes, which has long plagued the sport of mma’
That's nothing. I'm waiting for what their excuse is gonna be for why they never did anything when someone finally dies during a weight cut lmao.

I'm a huge DC fan but the eyepokes in the second Stipe fight were disgusting & as intentional as it gets. But I suppose DC has watched enough Jones fights that he learned them from him, next he'll be pulsing & crashing into pregnant women.

DC/ Jones 3 for the vacant title is the obvious way to go, but not going to be great long-term for the HW championship as if DC wins he'll retire as champ & if Jones wins I just can't see him sticking around at HW with a couple of the monsters waiting in the wings for a title shot so he'll hold up the division before returning to the safety of 205.

Rogan talking... No one cares. They are trying to force Stipe, Stipe will fight when he wants. Strip? Ok, no worries, DC vs Ngannou for the title and we will see another AKA humiliation, because DC will DIE and FLY OVER the octagon with a Ngannou's punch. Easy money.

VS Jones? Are you serious? Do you really want to see DC crying again? DC's fans playing the Rogue's wife...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

stipe poked dc just as much. dc beat the shit out of stipe till dc got old.
Shut your fucking mouth you stupid. Hope YOU get your ass beaten by Ngannou and eyepoked by Cormier in the same night, you no-good. YOU and EVERY SINGLE ONE who likes your liar garbage post. Stop talking shit from your mom's basement, casual from hell.

Last edited:
Those were good fights. I would watch another one.

Did you read the OP?

Implying that Jones doesn't poke everyone's eyes 1000 times? Lol

If DC ended the career of Stipe with his blatant eye pokes that is beyond fucked up..

“And DC is suuuuuch a nice guy!”
I always knew that puke was as big a sleaze bag as his ‘rival’ Jones. Those eye pokes should never stop being mentioned either. Ever. As long as that fat sociopath lives.

career ending eyepokes.its obviously intentional..he must have been really desperate to win and retire..

You’re assuming DC would get past Stipe and Ngannou at some point in that equation. Granted, DC could use his ground game against Ngannou to beat him, but I don’t know he could’ve weathered the storm that Stipe did to get to the ground game.

Its all theoretical.
But I think DC is superior to both fighters especially 1 dimensional Francis.

If DC had stayed HW 5 years ago, hed likely have much less damage/stress from fighting Jones

Did you read the OP?

I hope he gets flatlined. Badly

If, if, this not just an asspull theory and/or Rogan talking out of his arse, and if Stipe would end up having to retire due to never healing from DC's eye pokes... that would completely and utterly turn the tables on the Jones/Cormier "feud" for me.

Not that I would want Jones to win, I would just want DC to lose a second time to Jones. Not anyone else, cause losing to Jones again would hurt him more inside.

He has lost twice to Jones, unless you don't count the rematch due to the NC, but juice or not, Jones outsmarted DC and landed that kick to finish the fight.

Dc will never get the chance to redeem himself vs jones and I hope it haunts him every night

Back