Jones vs DC 3 soon?

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rogan let it slip during his latest fight companion that Stipe "may have to retire since he wasn't healing from his injuries." Stipe's eye is the only injury I'm aware of but it's obviously a big deal. I'm guessing Rogan got the info from D.C. &/or Dana.

So if Stipe can't come back this summer, what does that mean for the HW title & DC?

Imo, I think we may end up with Jones/DC 3(vacant or interim) instead of Stipe/DC 3, IF Jones beats Reyes. Ngannou/Rozenstruik winner can fight for the belt later in the year, even if it's vacant via DC or Jones relinquishing it.

Thoughts?

Rogan let it slip during his latest fight companion that Stipe "may have to retire since he wasn't healing from his injuries." Stipe's eye is the only injury I'm aware of but it's obviously a big deal. I'm guessing Rogan got the info from D.C. &/or Dana.

So if Stipe can't come back this summer, what does that mean for the HW title & DC?

Imo, I think we may end up with Jones/DC 3(vacant or interim) instead of Stipe/DC 3, IF Jones beats Reyes. Ngannou/Rozenstruik winner can fight for the belt later in the year, even if it's vacant via DC or Jones relinquishing it.

Thoughts?
God I hope not, my heart can't take DC losing to Jones again. It haunts me.

No thanks......I already seen Dc cry twice no need for a third

Really ? those eye pokes damaged him that bad I was sure he is just taking his sweet time, enjoying life as champ again and saying screw you to DC for making him wait with his own Brock plans.

If Bisping was able to fight in his condition then why not Stipe who knows..

Emphatic NO! Seeing crying the way he did was heartbreaking enough the first time I saw it. Don't wanna see it again. Expedite rumble's return instead. Make them fight at a catchweight or even at hw.

If DC ended the career of Stipe with his blatant eye pokes that is beyond fucked up..

Cormier should get more shit than he has for using those dirty eye pokes, Stipe definitely shouldn't grant him a rematch for those alone.

Saying that, I would be up for a 3rd DC / Jones fight. I think DC can pull it off, especially if Jones is off the juice.

Cormier should get more shit than he has for using those dirty eye pokes, Stipe definitely shouldn't grant him a rematch for those alone.

Saying that, I would be up for a 3rd DC / Jones fight. I think DC can pull it off, especially if Jones is off the juice.

In the 2nd round of the rematch it is as blatant and obvious as it gets.. DC is trying to blind Stipe, and go in for the kill like the first time. Dirty as hell..

If, if, this not just an asspull theory and/or Rogan talking out of his arse, and if Stipe would end up having to retire due to never healing from DC's eye pokes... that would completely and utterly turn the tables on the Jones/Cormier "feud" for me.

Not that I would want Jones to win, I would just want DC to lose a second time to Jones. Not anyone else, cause losing to Jones again would hurt him more inside.

Can we get a link and timestamp for that OP?

Rogan is usually in the know and there is a high chance it's true. Could be a Bisping situation.

Rogan is usually in the know and there is a high chance it's true. Could be a Bisping situation.
One eyed Stipe was born. HW goat

He also gets high and drunk on those fight companions. So he may have been way off..

was just about to ask same thing.
dubs for ts for not knowing how sherdog works.
you post about a person place or thing you include some sauces and media.
this being a youtube and hogan
mandatory with timestamp

If DC ended the career of Stipe with his blatant eye pokes that is beyond fucked up..
If this true, DC shouldn’t be allowed back in the UFC and Dana should be writing a HEALTHY check to Stipe for allowing his referees to not stop the the blatant eyepokes. Of course that won’t happen because Dana is a trash human. I’ll be furious if Stipe has to retire but at he least his last fight was beating DC into a pile of his own filth.

If this true, DC shouldn’t be allowed back in the UFC and Dana should be writing a HEALTHY check to Stipe for allowing his referees to not stop the the blatant eyepokes. Of course that won’t happen because Dana is a trash human. I’ll be furious if Stipe has to retire but at he least his last fight was beating DC into a pile of his own filth.
Dana is a douche, but the referees don't work for him. They're employed by the Athletic Commissions.

Surely the title of this thread should
Be
‘HW champ being forced to retire’

Back