Jones vs DC 3 soon?

Dana is a douche, but the referees don't work for him. They're employed by the Athletic Commissions.
This.

For some reason most refs do not want to take points off even for the most blatant eye pokes. Only the epic mustache guy was making clear that his is going to penalize Jones for eye pokes before they happen; I think in the Smith fight.

There should be rules that require refs to penalize fighters for repeated offenses of any kind.

2-0. It's over.

I don't want to see that. Again.

Ah yes, let's run back for a 3rd time a fight between two guys that haven't been competitive, while one of them keeps winning and the other is coming off a loss.

Stop being in denial

Everyone juices, if anything DC probably juices even more.

jones is only fighter that puts metal in his gloves and kidnaps family members though. See I can make crap up too

you not being banned just shows how crappy the mods are now.

I'm honestly over this fight, we all know Jones is gonna juice again he can't not cheat against DC - he doesn't give a f.

DC vs Brock seems more entertaining.
lmao!!

"Jones is going to cheat !
I'd rather see Brock, he's natty!"

jones is only fighter that puts metal in his gloves and kidnaps family members though. See I can make crap up too

you not being banned just shows how crappy the mods are now.

What's with all the anger retard?

Is your welfare check coming in late or did you get unmatched on tinder for looking too hideous?

they are 1 win and 1 nc. No matter how many times whiny virgins post otherwise

Yeah, this looks like a NC lol

giphy.gif

What's with all the anger retard?

Is your welfare check coming in late or did you get unmatched on tinder for looking too hideous?

You clearly never made it past 8th grade.

newsflash us computer guys make tons of money.

You clearly never made it past 8th grade.

newsflash us computer guys make tons of money.

You clearly don't have a life retard
Keep hating though

Newsflash there are a bunch of computer ppl struggling just to pay rent but you're obviouly wealthy and are a chick magnet right?

Last edited:
You clearly don't have a life retard
Keep hating though

Newsflash there are a bunch of computer ppl struggling just to pay rent but you're obviouly wealthy and are a chick magnet right?

Good excuse for your 8th grade education.

No, those are tech support people. The job market for real computer people is nuts. You can suck at your job and still make 6 figures. Those of us that are good at it make over 200K, and the really good break 300K. Not there yet, but mostly because 200K is more money then I need.

Meh, no interest to see eyepoke bowl III. Let Jones fight middleweights and DC fight his waistline.

Can we get a link and timestamp for that OP?

Rogan is usually in the know and there is a high chance it's true. Could be a Bisping situation.

"Rogan is usually in the know..."

"If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That’s not a joke.”

-- Joe Rogan.

I think Joe Rogan smoked too much weed and fried his brain. People trust what that guy says far too much.

(to prevent from double-posting, I'll post my reply to the original post, here, as well)

In a way, I want to see Stipe retire on a high note and with the belt, because he's getting up there in age (37 years old). I don't want to see him leave people with an image of him beaten and bloody on the canvas in bellator, because he had a heart for the game and fought 9 years past when he should've retired like Roy Jones did. At the same time as I want to see him retire with his legacy intact, I wouldn't want him to not be able to keep doing what he loves, because he got his eye blatantly gouged multiple times and the filthy UFC officials didn't speak a word of it. If the belt must be relinquished, I say, do an 8 man tourney. Obviously, UFC doesn't want to do classic tournaments, but a grand prix tourney might work. The winner of Jones vs DC 3 (if it happens), sure as hell doesn't deserve the belt, just for beating the other. UFC champion: a short fat guy who pokes eyes or a beanpole druggie who pokes eyes... No. It's like this:

Jon Jones vs DC -------------------------\
\
Winner 1 vs Winner 2 ----------\
/ \
Francis Ngannou vs Bigi Boy -----------/ \
Final Conflict Absolute
Juice Dos Santos vs Razor Blaydes --\ /
\ /
Winner 3 vs Winner 4 ----------/
/
Alisteroid Overeem vs Volkov ----------/

Each fight can main or co-main an entire event.

Good excuse for your 8th grade education.

No, those are tech support people. The job market for real computer people is nuts. You can suck at your job and still make 6 figures. Those of us that are good at it make over 200K, and the really good break 300K. Not there yet, but mostly because 200K is more money then I need.
nerd_smoking.JPG

Back