Jones: "To set the record straight on who is GOAT i will get a second belt. The move is inevitable"

To set the record straight, cheaters are disqualified from GOAT discussion.

Sorry, picoman.

Yeah, but he's gotta fight Israel first.

WAR JON "GOAT" JONES!!

So he's just waiting patiently for DC's retirement announcement before making his move to HW?

That's certainly one way to dodge the fight he's already publicly said he wouldn't take.
Do you hate DC? He already lost 2 times to the GOAT. Move on, my friend, stop crying.
tenor.gif

Only subhumans would actually think lhws would have some sort of advantage at hw. If they did, they would all be competing there. Why even bother cutting weight if there is no weight class advantage?

Anthony Johnson who is the hardest hitting lhw in history caught glass chin arlovski multiple times with bombs and he wasnt close to being unconscious. Whole different ball game.

You can't just magically go from skinny fat to tons of muscle through magic imagery to the degree we see in those pics. It's not realistic at all.

Just because they are brothers does not mean they have the same active Gene's. (Let's not forget a PED suspension as well for his brother).

Jon obviously has a different body type than his brothers. Would he kick there asses? Yep.
Would he out bench, out squat, out 40 yard dash them? Nope. He's not built like that. You have to see that as well. It's obvious.

Me and my brother are worlds apart as well. I'm a big dude he's an avg dude. He's much faster than me and I can smash him if I can get a hold of him. Being brothers doesn't really speak to what Gene's are active in each individual person.

So yea the pic means something. If you dont want to see it that all good as well. No worries.

Yeah my bad I'm not trying to argue on the internet like a cunt...but I still disagree on the two points.

Yes Jones is probably on PEDs/steroids and yes Arthur Jones (former Ravens, then Colts DT/DE) was popped for PED usage in the NFL, and yes Chandler Jones (Patriots, now Cardinals) is probably on PEDs as well. I mean the majority of the NFL is using steroids/HGH that's pretty obvious.

But regardless he has great genetics. Imagine a family where you have multiple NFL players and a UFC long-time champion/GOAT in it? Obviously the genetics cannot be denied here. Chandler Jones was a top 20 pick basically in the NFL draft, the Patriots traded up to get him...he doesn't play QB either so he was an A-tier prospect in a sport that has better athletes across the board than MMA. Arthur Jones wasn't as good a prospect but still was a 5th round pick and stuck around for 6-7 seasons and played a lot of games in the NFL.

Accomplishing that (two brothers in the NFL starting caliber+) alone is amazing. Adding Jon Jones on top of it is just ridiculous. So the genetics simply cannot be denied. For comparison the Gronkowski family has a bunch of NFL and fringe NFL players, Rob Gronkowski being the best by far and an all-time great, GOAT TE probably, but a few of his brothers made the NFL as FB/TEs and stuff, none were as accomplished as Arthur Jones. JJ Watt, TJ Watt, and Derek Watt is another good example.

I mean simply put when you have a legit all-pro DE as a brother, and another who started/played significant snaps for 5 full seasons, and you have been a UFC champ for years....yeah....I just can't disagree more about the genetics part.

For the photo, when was the time gap between each? I bet it was at least a month or more. And sure he probably used but you don't just transform overnight even if you're blasting gear either.

WAR JON "GOAT" JONES!!

Do you hate DC? He already lost 2 times to the GOAT. Move on, my friend, stop crying.
What a weird response.

Here's what Jon Jones said:

“I’m a realist. Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense. Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it. I’m sure my fans don’t like to hear me talk like that, but that’s just me being a realist – and being respectful of Daniel’s abilities.”​

I didn't say he won't fight DC at HW; he said he won't fight DC at HW. And yet you're suggesting that by quoting Jon, I'm the one with a problem.

You have baggage, son.

Goat will never be a cheater that is too scared to fight without help to be a man. Men that use their own balls not artificial balls are above hormone dependent sluts. Fedor>Stipe>DC then who cares. HW's can only be Goats because they dont run from any weight divisions. Haters run at me but you know its 100% true.

He'll try to move up when Stipe is champ because he has a size advantage

He'll tuck his tail and go back to 205 if he wins and has to defend against someone like Ngannou

"In order to put this p4p or who is the greatest conversation to rest i will have to go up and get a second belt in another weight class. I think that would really set me apart from a lot of the other guys. So the move is inevitable. Im only getting better and i have a team now that could get me to that weight class in a safe and healthy way. And im excited for when it does happen.

LHW fighters are truly the most versatile when it comes to being strong, fast and athletic. Its the most dangerous weight class in my opinion. Guys are big enough to KO you but still athletic enough to do extraordinary things. So in a way, me moving up a weight class could be easier for me because im used to much faster paced fighters "

tumblr_n5zoatIawK1s8ln91o1_500.gif

Stipe, Jon Jones haters and GSP lovers ALL TREMBLING after hearing this

kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif

Probably gonna do what my boy GSP did and wait for a very beatable HW to claim the belt. I have no problem with it either.

What a weird response.

“I’m a realist. Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense. Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it. I’m sure my fans don’t like to hear me talk like that, but that’s just me being a realist – and being respectful of Daniel’s abilities.”​

I didn't say he won't fight DC at HW; he said he won't fight DC at HW. And yet you're suggesting that by quoting Jon, I'm the one with a problem.

You have baggage, son.
Which I find so strange because I think DC is a more winnable and less dangerous fight for him than someone like Ngannou

What a weird response.

You have baggage, son.
Ok... Why would Jon fight DC again, having 2 wins against him?

"In order to put this p4p or who is the greatest conversation to rest i will have to go up and get a second belt in another weight class. I think that would really set me apart from a lot of the other guys. So the move is inevitable. Im only getting better and i have a team now that could get me to that weight class in a safe and healthy way. And im excited for when it does happen.

LHW fighters are truly the most versatile when it comes to being strong, fast and athletic. Its the most dangerous weight class in my opinion. Guys are big enough to KO you but still athletic enough to do extraordinary things. So in a way, me moving up a weight class could be easier for me because im used to much faster paced fighters "

tumblr_n5zoatIawK1s8ln91o1_500.gif

Stipe, Jon Jones haters and GSP lovers ALL TREMBLING after hearing this

kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif

Stopped reading at “maybe”.

The apparent visual difference is just a product of the positioning of his arms and the lighting between the first and second photo.

With his arms down against his sides they look thicker and his shoulders look broader. And the flash from the camera in the second photo creates shadows on his pecs and abs that make them appear more defined.

The more you know...

Bahahahaha dude has been saying this for like 7 years and has been talking about it almost nonstop for 4-5, he will never do it, nothing is stopping him from doing it and he’s never shown any kind of inclination towards doing it
His management woke up and told him no one gives a shit about Anthony Smith, Dominick Reyes or Thiago Santos and the only thing that could get people interested in his fights is he actually has a challenge and not these average MW journeymen

Hes waiting til Overeem and others are even older and more worn out. Jones is an insecure, psychopath pussy hypocrite.

Yeah my bad I'm not trying to argue on the internet like a cunt...but I still disagree on the two points.

Yes Jones is probably on PEDs/steroids and yes Arthur Jones (former Ravens, then Colts DT/DE) was popped for PED usage in the NFL, and yes Chandler Jones (Patriots, now Cardinals) is probably on PEDs as well. I mean the majority of the NFL is using steroids/HGH that's pretty obvious.

But regardless he has great genetics. Imagine a family where you have multiple NFL players and a UFC long-time champion/GOAT in it? Obviously the genetics cannot be denied here. Chandler Jones was a top 20 pick basically in the NFL draft, the Patriots traded up to get him...he doesn't play QB either so he was an A-tier prospect in a sport that has better athletes across the board than MMA. Arthur Jones wasn't as good a prospect but still was a 5th round pick and stuck around for 6-7 seasons and played a lot of games in the NFL.

Accomplishing that (two brothers in the NFL starting caliber+) alone is amazing. Adding Jon Jones on top of it is just ridiculous. So the genetics simply cannot be denied. For comparison the Gronkowski family has a bunch of NFL and fringe NFL players, Rob Gronkowski being the best by far and an all-time great, GOAT TE probably, but a few of his brothers made the NFL as FB/TEs and stuff, none were as accomplished as Arthur Jones. JJ Watt, TJ Watt, and Derek Watt is another good example.

I mean simply put when you have a legit all-pro DE as a brother, and another who started/played significant snaps for 5 full seasons, and you have been a UFC champ for years....yeah....I just can't disagree more about the genetics part.

For the photo, when was the time gap between each? I bet it was at least a month or more. And sure he probably used but you don't just transform overnight even if you're blasting gear either.
I feel you are missing the point about genetics. I'm not claiming the family Gene's arent great. I'm claiming that Jon's active genes are different than his brothers.

For example jon would not do very well in the NFL just as his brothers wouldn't do very well in the UFC.

The make up although from the same family yet it is a different recipe.

Even with the best possible training and legal recovery supplements those result would take 6 months to a year.

And yea there is definitely gear that would do that in 1 month. Tail end of 5 weeks more like 6 but yea. Its available

Back