Jones: "To set the record straight on who is GOAT i will get a second belt. The move is inevitable"

70LptRsACfS2q1u1--KrvCbBbsn4TxgtBccySbuG75V0_3duPV9Eg2gKybVzBNKHZ8J-vvVSQo8MUnSqiLEhZd0UvzM_a2f59ijEL7hkA06VmlZJdjV94ACk9NvZsu6nL2nlBrlWnE_iLRT8BCDcjHm4oR_68EV9LuETwA

Will never happen. He is custom made to dominate LHW. He knows this. If he was really interested in changing divisions, he would have done it long ago.

Let him beat Reyes first and than he can focus on moving up. One thing I know is that you should never look past your opponent. It's like life in general finish the task you have in the present moment and than move on to the next task.

Cool if it happens, better than seeing him fight M.Ws for a huge portion of his career.

Lol @ delusional drug cheat Jones.

Imagine thinking you can be GOAT despite multiple failed drug tests...

tenor (27).gif

Bruh just do it or don't. We've been wanting to see it but we only hear about it.

Interesting how he says "I have a good team around me NOW"

So what does that mean for previously?

What kind of message does that send to the countless folks who helped him before?

Just seems weird to speak such a way when he has been with the same camp the entire time.
Sounds like he found a new S&C coach who maybe knows a little bit more than the last one

Sounds like he found a new S&C coach who maybe knows a little bit more than the last one
I could make a bunch of juice and micro dosing jokes with pulsing sprinkled all over it.

But instead Il just leave this here.
images (1).jpeg

I could make a bunch of juice and micro dosing jokes with pulsing sprinkled all over it.

But instead Il just leave this here.
View attachment 722707

That picture means nothing. Have you never seen a bulk / cut or any "testimonial" before and after pic for some program or supplement?

I'm not saying Jones is innocent here, not talking about that at all. All I am saying is that comparison photo is laughable if you think that's evidence, but maybe you're just joking idk.

Bulk up, stick belly out or don't brace/flex, poor lighting, far away from camera, bad posture. V.S. cut a small amount of weight to become lean again, brace/flex abs and everything else, great lighting, closer to camera.

It's the oldest trick in the book, it's Mike Chang 6 pack abs youtube cuckholdin' snake oil trickery.

Plot twist: He's dropping to MW

That picture means nothing. Have you never seen a bulk / cut or any "testimonial" before and after pic for some program or supplement?

I'm not saying Jones is innocent here, not talking about that at all. All I am saying is that comparison photo is laughable if you think that's evidence, but maybe you're just joking idk.

Bulk up, stick belly out or don't brace/flex, poor lighting, far away from camera, bad posture. V.S. cut a small amount of weight to become lean again, brace/flex abs and everything else, great lighting, closer to camera.

It's the oldest trick in the book, it's Mike Chang 6 pack abs youtube cuckholdin' snake oil trickery.
#1 yes. Most people here know what I actually look like. So yes I have a plethora of experience.

#2 Fact. Jones has been caught flat out with Juice in his system.

#3 Jones body type is absolutely not genetically geared towards big muscles.

Say what you will but thte evidence is extremely stacked against Jones and his juicing.

"In order to put this p4p or who is the greatest conversation to rest i will have to go up and get a second belt in another weight class. I think that would really set me apart from a lot of the other guys. So the move is inevitable. Im only getting better and i have a team now that could get me to that weight class in a safe and healthy way. And im excited for when it does happen.

LHW fighters are truly the most versatile when it comes to being strong, fast and athletic. Its the most dangerous weight class in my opinion. Guys are big enough to KO you but still athletic enough to do extraordinary things. So in a way, me moving up a weight class could be easier for me because im used to much faster paced fighters "

tumblr_n5zoatIawK1s8ln91o1_500.gif

Stipe, Jon Jones haters and GSP lovers ALL TREMBLING after hearing this

kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif
kJWcHpr.gif

Great. Ped cheat finally getting kod. Cant wait.

Lol jones is a dick,probably gonna tease this til he retires.

"I was trolling"

#1 yes. Most people here know what I actually look like. So yes I have a plethora of experience.

#2 Fact. Jones has been caught flat out with Juice in his system.

#3 Jones body type is absolutely not genetically geared towards big muscles.

Say what you will but thte evidence is extremely stacked against Jones and his juicing.

Okay I still don't know if you are being serious or joking regarding the pic but:

1. How does your appearance have any relevance? And if you are a bodybuilder or youtube fitness person you should know the trick and the before/after doesn't mean much.

2. Okay, still irrelevant to the picture and not 100% confirmed. I said I wasn't addressing this.

3. LOL - that's where you have absolutely no ground to stand on. The genetics of a family of two legit NFL players, one being a 1st round pick and all-pro this season, the other being a starter-level player for years in the league. Those are bad genetics? You couldn't be more wrong about that one, reaching.

Like I said, yeah Jones probably used steroids or PEDs at a point I agree...but all I am talking about is the picture. That picture means nothing, that's not evidence of anything. You can have natty guys dirty bulk for a month or two, strike a terrible posture pose in bad lighting, and then go on a cut and take a pose in good lighting. It's going to be a dramatic visual difference, but it's not indicative of using steroids, let alone gaining strength or muscle necessarily.

Okay I still don't know if you are being serious or joking regarding the pic but:

1. How does your appearance have any relevance? And if you are a bodybuilder or youtube fitness person you should know the trick and the before/after doesn't mean much.

2. Okay, still irrelevant to the picture and not 100% confirmed. I said I wasn't addressing this.

3. LOL - that's where you have absolutely no ground to stand on. The genetics of a family of two legit NFL players, one being a 1st round pick and all-pro this season, the other being a starter-level player for years in the league. Those are bad genetics? You couldn't be more wrong about that one, reaching.

Like I said, yeah Jones probably used steroids or PEDs at a point I agree...but all I am talking about is the picture. That picture means nothing, that's not evidence of anything. You can have natty guys dirty bulk for a month or two, strike a terrible posture pose in bad lighting, and then go on a cut and take a pose in good lighting. It's going to be a dramatic visual difference, but it's not indicative of using steroids, let alone gaining strength or muscle necessarily.
You can't just magically go from skinny fat to tons of muscle through magic imagery to the degree we see in those pics. It's not realistic at all.

Just because they are brothers does not mean they have the same active Gene's. (Let's not forget a PED suspension as well for his brother).

Jon obviously has a different body type than his brothers. Would he kick there asses? Yep.
Would he out bench, out squat, out 40 yard dash them? Nope. He's not built like that. You have to see that as well. It's obvious.

Me and my brother are worlds apart as well. I'm a big dude he's an avg dude. He's much faster than me and I can smash him if I can get a hold of him. Being brothers doesn't really speak to what Gene's are active in each individual person.

So yea the pic means something. If you dont want to see it that all good as well. No worries.

Still tested positive for steroids twice. Put DC on the sauce and he gives Jon the yatyat. Jon wasn't an olympic calibur athlete before the sauce. He was a good, but not elite wrestler. A few years on that goodgood and he can ragdoll everyone. GOAT my ass.

Back