Jones: "To set the record straight on who is GOAT i will get a second belt. The move is inevitable"

He's been saying this for years.

I'll believe it when it's booked.

Jones. I'll be fine with you staying at LHW. I'll be fine with you going up to HW. But for the love of God, SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY until such time as your "inevitable" move occurs.

Maybe Cowboy can fight him next.

There will always be that asterisk.
There will always be that asterisk.

A giant planetoid sized asterisk with it's own gravitational pull,looming over everything jones ever does.

not likely.

those who started watching mma in the last few months will be confused.

but anyone familiar w the sport how pervasive peds are and how they are even dismissed and encouraged in organizations like Bellator and Pride know what the deal is.

7 of Jones opponents have popped, paints a clear picture to anyone with common sense

It makes sense for him to wait until his mid or even late 30s to take on HW as he physically slows down.

It will trigger his detractors further, but give them to time say if he cleans out HW

"Well HW was never that good anyway"

Last edited:
Well quit fucking talking about it and do it already. We're all tired of it being teased and not actually happen. So until it does, dosen't actually mean anything to me.

Dont believe him

He would have to train legs and that aint gonna happen

Just do it already. Go to HW. We are ready!

When Stipe and Ngannou retire and he can fight Tai for the belt.

The guy talks way too much of moving up, and very little actually doing it.

Poor form.

185 belt? His legs are looking extra skinny these days.

not likely.

but anyone familiar w the sport how pervasive peds are and how they are even dismissed and encouraged in organizations like Bellator and Pride know what the deal is.

7 of Jones opponents have popped, paints a clear picture to anyone with common sense
You make a great point that I entirely agree with. I’m not arguing against him being goat because of PED’s and I agree that most if not all use PED’s. But the fact that GSP and Fedor never popped (possibly just never got caught) will always come up with the GOAT discussion. Proof of such can be found in any GOAT discussion on here.

not likely.

You make a great point that I entirely agree with. I’m not arguing against him being goat because of PED’s and I agree that most if not all use PED’s. But the fact that GSP and Fedor never popped (possibly just never got caught) will always come up with the GOAT discussion. Proof of such can be found in any GOAT discussion on here.

tenor.gif

The other existing goats didnt have their careers under USADA level testing

And Pride, well it was encouraged there.

Its not a reasonably consistent baseline

Back