Jones size compared to Reyes

He didn't murder Osp or Anthony Smith or Thiago Santos. He hasn't been as dominant against taller fighters.
He BEAT them. There's "Ws" and "Ls". There are no "Ms" for "Murders" in the record books. He beats ANYONE you throw at him, typically in convincing fashion. His last 3 fights have taken place amidst a ton of drama in his personal life. Not making excuses. Just saying that the guy is pretty much undefeated in the UFC since 2008. That's nearly 12 years.

Dominick is an awesome, exciting fighter. I wouldn't debate that. But, Jones is in a league of his own.

He didn't murder Anthony Smith He hasn't been as dominant against taller fighters.

What in the fuck? that was the most one sided beat down in embarassing fashion i have seen since CM Punks last fight.

Smith just wouldn't quit, he got raped in every aspect, i felt bad for him.

Reyes has a 76” reach vs Jones’ 84” reach. Pretty sure Smith’s reach is the same as Reyes.

Jones is going to destroy that elongated torso target, take Reyes down and do damage. While Jones should finish this fight - it’s the type that he’ll let go five rounds. Jones only seems to punish/finish guys who talk trash and piss him off. Reyes isn’t that type of guy.
I bet you won’t say that about Walker! Johnny will come at Jones from crazy angles and he is way more athletic and one strike KO. Let’s see the cheater deal with someone like that.

What in the fuck? that was the most one sided beat down in embarassing fashion i have seen since CM Punks last fight.

Smith just wouldn't quit, he got raped in every aspect, i felt bad for him.
Smith would consult with a sports psychologist

I bet you won’t say that about Walker! Johnny will come at Jones from crazy angles and he is way more athletic and one strike KO. Let’s see the cheater deal with someone like that.
Let’s see Walker fight a person or two who have a pulse before you get too excited. These hype trains around contenders at LHW always start, and always end the same...at least for the past decade...

Man jones is wide AF, also has tiny legs and arms maybe that explain why he is not a power puncher, but has the frame of hw, look at this pic compared to reyes

I feel sorry for Reyes when I look at that picture.
I wish him all the best but it's a sad picture.

Back