Jones should be made/paid to move to HW immediately

Jones is scared of HW.

Jones himself said he weighs 227lbs on fight night which is only 12lbs away from what JDS and Cain fight at (239lbs). There's no reason why Jones could not fight at HW.

If you watched the Press Conference, he said he wants to fight Cain.

Also, 48 hours ago, he fought and beat someone who would be a Top 3 Heavyweight if they were still in the division.

Is DC not a heavyweight now?

I find this whole thing laughable Jon is so good in his class that people want him to move up just to see him fight heavier slower guys in hopes that he gets fucked up.

Before Fedor hit the skids he was recognized as the best mma fighter around, yet all his fanboys were content on him fighting on the outside fringe of the UFC taking on at the time lesser fighters and building on that then spotless record.

If Fedor can spend his whole career on the outside of the UFC fighting what was then considered lesser competition. Jon should be left alone to fight at 205 fighting what are considered to be the best 205ers in the world. If the guys below Jon want a belt get better or move down or up in weight class. Jon's one of my guys, but I'm fight fan before any man's fan Jon can be touched hard, Gus proved that. Guys need to get better stop using macho brawn and employ some brain be a cerebral fighter and mix it with brawn Jon does.

Back