Jones Says Injured Foot is

So I guess he was lying through his teeth before 165 then. Figures that he would want to make an excuse for why he lost to Gus though.

But he didn't lose to Gus. What planet are you from sir?

Thank you, Sherdog, for reminding me that the general public is dumb.

Jones will be a broken mess by 30, Shogun II in the making.

I'm gonna rematch the fight tonight on fox sports 1 at 8, they will be showing the entire UFC 165 event over. When I first saw the fight I didn't want an immediate rematch even though it was close. It's better to build a rivalry and let them fight again a little later.

He is talking about the foot he hit Gus with, not his toe.

He said it was fine before the fight. I guess he needed an excuse for why he didn't dominate the way he usually does...

Jones will be a broken mess by 30, Shogun II in the making.

Jones has already made millions plus he hasnt sustained the same level of damage of most mma fighters, hes barely been punched in his entire career.

It seems unlikely he will ever end up like Shogun or Chuck

They should allow Jones to heal and have Davis and Glover fight. It seems like they want to rush Jones next fight so that he can have the rematch against Gus

Jones has already made millions plus he hasnt sustained the same level of damage of most mma fighters, hes barely been punched in his entire career.

Chuck didn't really sustain any damage during his title reign. I think it was Chuck's extracurricular activities that led to his downfall.

.....and Rampage.

Except for that one time against that Swedish guy when he got punched in the face 100+ times.

In all cases, Jones is still a while away from his next title defence as the foot he injured during the Gustafsson match has not fully healed yet.

He is not talking about the toe injury he sustained during the chael fight.......

So that means that he beat Gus with two injured feet then? Damn Gus must feel humiliated.

Back