Jones Says Injured Foot is

alls i can say is those 2 need to go at it again and quick

Jones the type of dude to put shaving cream on your face for beating him in checkers

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/13/junior-dos-santos-discusses-knee-injury-suffered-11-days-ago

JDS Meniscus tear. I'm sure you won't respond when you've been proven to be ignant but next time post less on Sherdog and do more research.

I think I'll let morons like you "do the research" for me. As if the shit you posted hasn't been rehashed here a million times already.

It's funny that I think Cain lost fair and square the first time, don't care that his team claims an injury at all considering how the fight went down, and you're yelping like a little baby about the fight Junior won?

If JDS loses, I look forward to more of your research. Wait, no, I don't (blocked).

Jones should be careful with percentages!!!!! :icon_lol:

Jon Jones would tap to strikes.

He took some huge shots that would have put a lot of other guys away. If there was ever a time where he could have found a way out of a fight and no one would say anything, it was that one and he didn't.

It didn't help that he put on 30-40lbs after the injury. Of ALL TIMES to watch your diet, is when you're injured.

His foot will never be the same if he keeps putting on weight and cutting like that.

I highly doubt he put on more than 20 lbs .. I met Jones and there is no way he was even close to 230 lbs.. I say the most he weighed was 225 lbs at most.. If I had to bet money, I'd say 217-219 lbs.. However if a picture of jones showing him weigh over 225 lbs was available, I'd be shocked.. Oh and Sonnen is not 230 lbs lol he was at the Olympia , the guy however does have a solid built thats for sure

He took some huge shots that would have put a lot of other guys away. If there was ever a time where he could have found a way out of a fight and no one would say anything, it was that one and he didn't.

Ive never been a Jones fan but Ive got to agree. The guy had to beg the doctors from stopping the fight so he could continue when he could barely see. I actually gained more respect for Jones in this fight than the majority of his dominant wins

So HOW dis Jones hurt his leg during the Gustafsson-fight? I know people say it was because of his own foot hitting Alex viking-rockhard-head but that explanation for me seems a bit meagre. Have Jones explained the cause of this any further?

This injury he's talking about is not the toe injury he received against Sonnen?

Back