Jones Says Injured Foot is

So I guess he was lying through his teeth before 165 then. Figures that he would want to make an excuse for why he lost to Gus though.

Footstomps all day Glover, go for it.

He's gonna be injury city by the time 30 comes knocking

Alex was definitely his best, most impressive win.

It was a war and he won, these are the fights that make a career.

It's official, Jones will never be the same after Chael got through with him. Just like fighters aren't the same after GSP gets through with them.

005_Chael_Sonnen_gallery_post_gallery_post.jpg

"I've always looked for a legitimate fight" lol, a subtle jab by Jones all his previous opponents. as if to say, "please someone, make it worth my time." Jones always finds a way to sanitize his statements by throwing in Christian terminology like the word "blessing," as if to give off an air of humility when in fact his statements often drip with arrogance.

i like how he would say "someone, please, make me bleed," and Gustafsson was happy to oblige with a vulgar display of viking power.

Alex was definitely his best, most impressive win.

It was a war and he won, these are the fights that make a career.

Absolutely.
Epic fight
Probably the most exciting ive seen in the UFC

70% Jones vs 100% Hollywood would be the closest fight in UFC history.

LOL, Jones has made some of the worst excuses I've ever seen. This is what sherdog should attack. A dude that claims he was only "70" percent. Not the guy that was pissing muscle tissue away.

So I guess he was lying through his teeth before 165 then. Figures that he would want to make an excuse for why he lost to Gus though.

In all cases, Jones is still a while away from his next title defence as the foot he injured during the Gustafsson match has not fully healed yet.

He is not talking about the toe injury he sustained during the chael fight.......

LOL, Jones has made some of the worst excuses I've ever seen. This is what sherdog should attack. A dude that claims he was only "70" percent. Not the guy that was pissing muscle tissue away.

Easy now. Only Cain can be injured, JDS just makes excuses. It's not like he was injured during the first fight (knee) and the second fight also. JDS has nothing for Cain....:rolleyes:

Back